eeeerm......

MattC59
MattC59 Posts: 5,408
edited June 2012 in The cake stop
Where's my post on ants gone ? I put a short post moaining about the irritating little blighters in Cake Stop, yesterday, and now it's vanished :?:
Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved

Comments

• daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    The cockroaches got it...... :wink:
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • bompington
    bompington Posts: 7,674
    CENSORSHIP! It's that Rick Chasey again, I tell you.

Get yourself to Ecuador before the men in black come for you.
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,738
    This is getting boring now.

There's more than one mod. Get over it. It probably broke the rules or something.

Next time someone breaks the rules they'll get banned for a week instead.

Prefer that?

You're already on thin ice after that picture Matt.
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    which one?

Ants.

it got too sweary.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • MattC59
    nicklouse wrote:
    which one?

Ants.

it got too sweary.

That's the one, fair enough Nick. You miight want to trawl the other posts though, swear words with asterixes (sp ?) or other symbols instead of letters are common place in CakeStop.
  • MattC59
    You're already on thin ice after that picture Matt.

eeerm....... what picture. Seriously, I have no idea what you're talking about. Can you PM me and let me know ?
  • jordan_217
    jordan_217 Posts: 2,580
    Your avitar - the bike is facing the wrong way, no white garage door, and the chain isn't on the big dog. Do keep up!
    “Training is like fighting with a gorilla. You don’t stop when you’re tired. You stop when the gorilla is tired.”
  • CiB
    CiB Posts: 6,098
    It was the picture of his wife in the bath that I stuck up here under his user name that did it. Sorry about that. Do you want the negatives, now that the whole sordid mess is out in the open?

:wink:
  • MattC59
    CiB wrote:
    It was the picture of his wife in the bath that I stuck up here under his user name that did it. Sorry about that. Do you want the negatives, now that the whole sordid mess is out in the open?

:wink:

That'll be it !!
    Fair enough, hang on to the negatives, you can always fold them and use them for cleaning your cassette; not much value in them otherwise (I'm awfully brave when the Mrs isn't looking !!)
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    I saw it, it was somewhere really odd like road beginners, I thought the idea of putting fairly pointless posts in areas other than cake stop was a really funny way of spreading the current anarchy :D

(I also thought how middle class is that, the man not only OWNS a lawnmower but has stripes on his lawn, WTF, go ants destroy this attempt at controlling nature, run my little beauties, procreate, eat, kill that lawn.)
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • MattC59
    team47b wrote:
    I saw it, it was somewhere really odd like road beginners, I thought the idea of putting fairly pointless posts in areas other than cake stop was a really funny way of spreading the current anarchy :D

(I also thought how middle class is that, the man not only OWNS a lawnmower but has stripes on his lawn, WTF, go ants destroy this attempt at controlling nature, run my little beauties, procreate, eat, kill that lawn.)

I thought I'd put it in cake stop, but I've made mistakes before (rarely, admittedly :wink: )
    Turns out that the pic in question was in my Ornithology thread, so it's fair comment from Rick. this image was against the rules, which we've all been made very aware of lately, so my bad.

What's wrong with a stripy lawn anyway ? Can't help it, that's what the mower does :D
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    can you pm me the picture? I'm thinking of going to the European Court of Human Rights. I'm just collating my evidence....