Nobby nic tires

Banxi
Banxi Posts: 25
edited June 2012 in MTB general
Right iv ordered some nobby nic evo's they are the 54-559 are these tubles ready? Can all nobby nic evos be ran tubless with a tubless conversion kit? Thanks

Comments

• Chunkers1980
    Chunkers1980 Posts: 8,035
    If you're tubless, then have a shower instead, works wonders if you're tired.
  • Banxi
    Nice be sarcastic to the person thats not very good at spelling very big of you. If you cant help then no need to spam am i wrong?
  • Chunkers1980
    Chunkers1980 Posts: 8,035
    Sorry, but why order tyres if you don't know what they are capable of?
  • 386ka
    386ka Posts: 479
    I think most of them are TL ready.
    A much loved, Giant Trance X3 2010
  • bomberesque
    bomberesque Posts: 1,701
    nobby nics come in tubeless and non tubeless varieties. the non tubeless can still be run tubeless, you just need sealant (which is a good idea anyway) so I suppose "tubeless ready" would eb a good way to describe them

NN is my front tyre of choice, I have 4 of them on different bikes, all "un-tubeless" variety but run tubeless (2 ghetto, 2 on tubeless rims) and all good
    Everything in moderation ... except beer
    Beer in moderation ... is a waste of beer

If riding an XC race bike is like touching the trail,
    then riding a rigid singlespeed is like licking it
    ... or being punched by it, depending on the day
  • Banxi
    Not all people gave been biking a long time or know loads about cycling. But spelling has nothing to do with anything you could work out what i was trying to say just like everyone else did only difference is they helped me and you did nothing of the sort. There is no need for people who are like that on any forum. Friendly chat and help is all. Thanks for everyones help ill buy a tubeless conversion now. Wasnt going to bother but may aswell :)

Thanks for the help again everyone (well almost)
  • Banxi
    Another quick question can u use the slime Sealant Still as i know its not the same as no flats stuff as ones. It says the no flats stuff lasts 3 months but the slime is 2 years.
  • Greer_
    Greer_ Posts: 1,716
    Banxi wrote:
    Another quick question can u use the slime Sealant Still as i know its not the same as no flats stuff as ones. It says the no flats stuff lasts 3 months but the slime is 2 years.

I've never heard of anyone using it in a tubeless set up. I'd stick with the stans.
  • MDobs
    MDobs Posts: 167
    Banxi wrote:
    Nice be sarcastic to the person thats not very good at spelling very big of you. If you cant help then no need to spam am i wrong?

sense of humour fail! :wink: