Alternative forums.

2»

Comments

• snoopsmydogg
    snoopsmydogg Posts: 1,110
    just joined up to help the original thread
  • nevman
    nevman Posts: 1,611
    Whats the solution? Just pedal faster you baby.

Summer B,man Team Carbon LE#222
    Winter Alan Top Cross
    All rounder Spec. Allez.
  • Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    Someone should start a "what should happen to assange' the we can all pile in with cobblers about austalia, asses and grey hair and just take it totally off topic.
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    or a Jimmy Carr tax dodge thread. At the end of the day no-one likes a smartarse.
  • Cleat Eastwood
    theres one about the artist _bhima now.

http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/culture_vul ... tist-Bhima
  • nevman
    this is good-well done Candida,come on the girls.

http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/am_i_being_ ... 5#32481135

Winter Alan Top Cross
    All rounder Spec. Allez.
  • t.m.h.n.e.t
    t.m.h.n.e.t Posts: 2,265
    nevman wrote:
    this is good-well done Candida,come on the girls.

http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/am_i_being_ ... 5#32481135
    That is gold
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,645
    Some classics there, the difficulty is going to be keeping it at a level where the gullible mumsy types don't realise it's a p**s take. Always more fun when people treat the posts as genuine even if they aren't quite sure. How many of you are over there now anyway? I'm starting to find it hard to work out who are the BR regulars and who are the confused, naiive respondents!
  • LeicesterLad
    LeicesterLad Posts: 3,908
    Pross wrote:
    Some classics there, the difficulty is going to be keeping it at a level where the gullible mumsy types don't realise it's a p**s take. Always more fun when people treat the posts as genuine even if they aren't quite sure. How many of you are over there now anyway? I'm starting to find it hard to work out who are the BR regulars and who are the confused, naiive respondents!

I'm on it, but my extremely well coded username means you will never know its me...
  • Pross
    I'm getting worried now that you are only dragging fellow BR forumites into the discussions and the real mumsies aren't as gullible as I thought! That said, I'm sure the BBC will soon be inviting a Mumsnet 'expert' in to take part on a debate about leg shaving (or backdoor action!) as they seem to be the 'go to' experts for an opinion on everything in the BBC's eyes :lol:
  • CHRISNOIR
    CHRISNOIR Posts: 1,400
    I love how a thread that started by advocating a flounce has ended up as the one of the best advertisements for sticking around. Lovely stuff!
  • snoopsmydogg
    snoopsmydogg Posts: 1,110
    just checked back in and apparently it does get moderated. Yossies argument with himself has been deleted along with a few other posts
  • LeicesterLad
    LeicesterLad Posts: 3,908
    just checked back in and apparently it does get moderated. Yossies argument with himself has been deleted along with a few other posts

Mods :roll:
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,392
    You re all very bad bad boys! :D:D
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • nevman
    Deleted threads-ATTACK.

Winter Alan Top Cross
    All rounder Spec. Allez.
  • t.m.h.n.e.t
    t.m.h.n.e.t Posts: 2,265
    Might have been my fault lol
  • nathancom
    nathancom Posts: 1,567
    The chafing thread has disappeared altogether. :(

Mumsnet mods are stricter than Stalin at a labour camp.
  • nevman
    Looks like my brief career as a woman is over-MN are double hard bastards.Might try the backdoor later.

Winter Alan Top Cross
    All rounder Spec. Allez.
  • Cleat Eastwood
    ballbags - who grassed us up then?
  • Redhog14
    Redhog14 Posts: 1,377
    Pink Sheep is now a Scotch Pie...

How is it I can't seen anything then? do they have my IP address or something?
  • Redhog14 wrote:
    Pink Sheep is now a Scotch Pie...

How is it I can't seen anything then? do they have my IP address or something?

Probably. I've tried two other webmail providers. No dice.
    Although you can view threads via proxify, you can't register. :cry:
    You're the light wiping out my batteries; You're the cream in my airport coffee's.
  • Redhog14
    Redhog14 Posts: 1,377
    Just found out I go through the remote desktop I can get in... but whats the fun now that they are onto us..just wish we could have seen some sort of broadcast message...

Some of the genuine users would not exactly fit into the "fairer sex" profile would they? you'd get an easier ride in The Crud Catcher or Aggies Basement :D
  • Pross
    Redhog14 wrote:
    Just found out I go through the remote desktop I can get in... but whats the fun now that they are onto us..just wish we could have seen some sort of broadcast message...

Some of the genuine users would not exactly fit into the "fairer sex" profile would they? you'd get an easier ride in The Crud Catcher or Aggies Basement :D

They're probably a load of trolls from other forums who had the same idea.