edited June 2012 in Pro race
Anyone get better photos?

wilier.jpg
wilier+1.jpg
Contador is the Greatest

Comments

• thegreatdivide
    thegreatdivide Posts: 5,807
    That looks vile. Are you sure it’s a Wilier Cento Uno? The Cento Uno is a specific Wilier frame, so if that’s a ‘new’ Wilier I doubt they’d name it after the old frame design e.g. this year’s Zero 7.
  • LangerDan
    LangerDan Posts: 6,132
    Is that a Spiderman Special Edition? Its horrible.
    'This week I 'ave been mostly been climbing like Basso - Shirley Basso.'
  • frenchfighter
    frenchfighter Posts: 30,642
    wilier+101+sr.JPG
    Contador is the Greatest
  • emadden
    emadden Posts: 2,431
    I guess its the 2013 top of the range frame... But I guess some pro teams will be on them this summer.

I suspect Lampre will be on them at the Tour.... On the same topic I was speaking to two Sky mechanics at the Tour de Suisse and they confirmed that there is nothing new coming in the Pinarello line-up (i.e. no new Dogma, or return of Prince)...Phew! (even if Sky will not be on Pinas next year, they wouldve been on 2013 editions for the Tour)
    www.dotcycling.com
  • frenchfighter
    frenchfighter Posts: 30,642
    Bole riding it:

wilier+101+SR.jpg
    Contador is the Greatest
  • thegreatdivide
    thegreatdivide Posts: 5,807
    That looks vile. Are you sure it’s a Wilier Cento Uno? The Cento Uno is a specific Wilier frame, so if that’s a ‘new’ Wilier I doubt they’d name it after the old frame design e.g. this year’s Zero 7.

WHAT HAVE THEY DONE!!! They can't call THAT THING a Cento Uno! :x
  • emadden
    emadden Posts: 2,431
    emadden wrote:
    I guess its the 2013 top of the range frame... But I guess some pro teams will be on them this summer.

I suspect Lampre will be on them at the Tour.... On the same topic I was speaking to two Sky mechanics at the Tour de Suisse and they confirmed that there is nothing new coming in the Pinarello line-up (i.e. no new Dogma, or return of Prince)...Phew! (even if Sky will not be on Pinas next year, they wouldve been on 2013 editions for the Tour)

I think somebody lied to me! I suspect Sky and Movistar will be on the Dogma 65.1 ...lets see :roll:
    www.dotcycling.com