Another Galaxy S (3) thread

projectsome
projectsome Posts: 4,478
edited June 2012 in The hub
I'm pretty sure I'm due an upgrade on one of my lines.

Tempted by the new S3. Has anyone got one or had a go?

thoughts? good/bad?
FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!

Comments

• Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    ive had a play in the 02 store and its fast the display is good and it just seems a very good phone

Dont know how good the battery life is if you cane it like i do my s2 but i'd say its a bloody good phone
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • projectsome
    wasn't due an upgrade, but can pay termination fee of £72 then upgrade. think i'll wait, and see if anything more comes out
  • lugsey2k5
    lugsey2k5 Posts: 960
    Top phones atm are the htc one X and the S3.

I have the s3 and its a very good phone with a much better battery life than the s2. Iv not used the HTC so cant comment on which is better but i preferred the removable battery and expandable memory of the s3 over the HTC
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,724
    Good stuff. Just got more minutes, more data upgrade to a Galaxy 3 for the same deal I was on for my HTC desire contract which just finished.
  • projectsome
    Couldn't wait for the upgrade. applied for an additional (that'll make 4) line. Hopefully here back today, failing that it's the early termination upgrade option.

shop i was getting it from didn't have it in stock so cancelled order. after short convo ended up getting it on talk mobile for free for £28 pm, only an extra £2.

so far i'm liking it. considering it's my 3rd android phone, it's bloody confusing but then it's got shitloads of extra stuff
  • I say wait for iPhone 5 to launch. Then you decide which one's for you.
    It's gotta launch within these few months, definitely a few months before X'mas.
  • projectsome
    I say wait for iPhone 5 to launch. Then you decide which one's for you.
    It's gotta launch within these few months, definitely a few months before X'mas.

I don't like the Iphone....
  • Then this should be easy. Just go for S3.
    Though you might still wanna wait till iPhone 5 launches.
    The competition brought forth by iPhone 5 might mean better deals (freebies, discounts, etc) when you buy S3.
  • projectsome
    Then this should be easy. Just go for S3.
    Though you might still wanna wait till iPhone 5 launches.
    The competition brought forth by iPhone 5 might mean better deals (freebies, discounts, etc) when you buy S3.

already got the s3. pretty sure i did mention that above. :roll: :wink:
  • Oops. My bad. Missed that.
    Enjoy yr new phone!