What a W*nker

NWLondoner
NWLondoner Posts: 2,047
edited June 2012 in The bottom bracket

Comments

• Frank the tank
    Frank the tank Posts: 6,553
    You can actually post WANKER, this is bottom bracket, not, cake stop.
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.
  • t.m.h.n.e.t
    t.m.h.n.e.t Posts: 2,265
    Deserved to be DQ'ed
  • afx237vi
    afx237vi Posts: 12,630
    Did you see him smirking his way through the interview afterwards? Didn't even apologise to the guy he booted!
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Tennis scum. Thats somones grandad, that is.
  • tim_wand
    tim_wand Posts: 2,552
    Jesus, Good Job Cuddles and Cav dont play on the A.T.P tour,

Never seen an old boy so quick to show a War wound since I was dating a sexy nurse and I took her to see me Dad who was shot in the butt in Malaya. :D
  • jim453
    jim453 Posts: 1,360
    Andrew Castle saying 'Yeah, he deserved it, in a way. He didn't mean to do it. He's unlucky......etc, etc, etc'

WTF

The guy aims a kick against something that absolutely has to end up hitting the line judge. The only possible outcome was that the judge would get hit by something. You might say it's unlucky that he started bleeding but not that he got struck. Unbelievable.

Then he starts trying to blame the ATP.

Crazy.
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    He may be a wanker but at least he's not Henri Leconte.
  • napoleond
    napoleond Posts: 5,992
    Here is Nalbandian a few years ago after being told his World of Warcraft account deleted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jM2BMW_ ... ata_player
    Insta: ATEnduranceCoaching
    ABCC Cycling Coach
  • tim_wand
    Thought that was Cuddles after having his "Poorly" shoulder touched by a Journo.

(Sorry Nap dont wont to wander into the world of Shoulder injuries) :D
  • napoleond
    Mention my shoulder and I'll break your fu<king legs.
    ABCC Cycling Coach
  • tim_wand
    Yer that was Cuddles response too.
    Wont risk it probably end up with same surgeon as Frank as I live close to QMC. :D
  • napoleond
    tim wand wrote:
    Yer that was Cuddles response too.
    Wont risk it probably end up with same surgeon as Frank as I live close to QMC. :D

Heh heh, on the WoW vid what is really odd (and freaking hilarious) is when he goes to shove the remote up his bum!
    ABCC Cycling Coach
  • Yossie
    Yossie Posts: 2,600
    It's frickin' outdoor ping pong. A children's game played by adults. Who cares?

It was the umpire/ref/whatever they call him's 15 minutes of fame "oooh, my leg, my leg, dirty feckin' foreigner this will be in the Mail by tomorrow morning. Douglas Bader had nothing on the time I was hit by a bit of balsa wood at a tennis tournament and my varicose vein split. Have I ever told you about that? Yes? Well, anyway, I was ........ ". He'll be moaning about about this for the next 25 years down at Basildon Cricket and Tennis club before masturbating on the bowls pitch.

If had my way I'd chain gun/napalm the fekkers, every last one of them. All dependant on bullet to fuel prices obviously. Have you seen my wages lately? It's a freckin' liberty what they pay me to do what I do. If I had any sense I'd bugger off to Somalia and sit on oil tankers.

Ahhh, I love Bottom Bracket - isn't this forum what statements like above are all about?