I'm lost.

willhub
willhub Posts: 821
edited June 2012 in The bottom bracket
The forum has being rearranged, it's as bad as setting off on a bike ride to find out someone has re arranged all the roads and they now all point in different directions.

Comments

• MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    Just beware of men with bags of sweeties Will.
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    willhub wrote:
    The forum has being rearranged, it's as bad as setting off on a bike ride to find out someone has re arranged all the roads and they now all point in different directions.

yeah that happens a lot here too.
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    ADMINS - Will's running himself down, shouldn't this thread be deleted?
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • tim_wand
    tim_wand Posts: 2,552
    Will I usually cant buy in to all your positivity, but to be honest mate I m feeling a bit Neophobic too.

I ve just had to re post my classifieds listings and I havent got a clue where the Girls in Threads are for some bedtime reading.

I thought Rick Chasey had got a new bike , where are the Mods getting all this time from on a weekend?
  • nweststeyn
    nweststeyn Posts: 1,574
    Yeah I'm confused and my position on the BikeRadar enjoyment index has slumped to an all time low.

I don't like change.
  • Hoopdriver
    Hoopdriver Posts: 2,023
    Not a fan either.
  • t.m.h.n.e.t
    t.m.h.n.e.t Posts: 2,265
    Even Garmin can't tell me where half the forums went to :(
  • Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    theres actually 3 sections for Stolen things. Road Stolen, MTB Stolen and then just plain old Stolen for...well, stolen things I guess.
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,098
    I have to go and squeeze a bike run in before the OH goes to work, when I get back, I want it all sorted out. Something like a one click forum that does it all. Cake Bracket or Bottom Stop perhaps ?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • willhub
    willhub Posts: 821
    We need to hijack Bike Radar HQ.
  • Frank the tank
    Frank the tank Posts: 6,553
    Got ya new shifters yet youth. :D
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.