Vagina colouring Book

Kieran_Burns
Kieran_Burns Posts: 9,757
edited June 2012 in Commuting chat
I bet that got you looking, right?

and you think it's just a hook to get you reading this thread, right?

Only.... I'm serious:

http://sobadsogood.com/2012/06/15/10-wo ... iterature/

10-worst-book-covers-in-the-history-of-literature-6.jpg
Chunky Cyclists need your love too! :-)
2009 Specialized Tricross Sport
2011 Trek Madone 4.5
2012 Felt F65X
Proud CX Pervert and quiet roadie. 12 mile commuter

Comments

• iclestu
    iclestu Posts: 503
    just one question....

What were you googling when you found this?
    FCN 7: Dawes Galaxy Ultra 2012 - sofa-like comfort to eat up the miles

Reserve: 2010 Boardman CX Pro
  • navt
    navt Posts: 374
    iclestu wrote:
    just one question....

The Big Colouring Book of Vaginas obviously.
  • Kieran_Burns
    Well,I had these crayons....
    2011 Trek Madone 4.5
    2012 Felt F65X
  • msmancunia
    msmancunia Posts: 1,415
    Another question - why didn't you put this in Cake Stop where it belongs? Ew.
    Commute: Chadderton - Sportcity
  • PBo
    PBo Posts: 2,493
    msmancunia wrote:

and call it: "girls with coloured vaginas"?
  • PBo
    PBo Posts: 2,493
    iclestu wrote:
    just one question....

vaginas are all over the news due to this...
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/ju ... ord-vagina

Edit: To be honest, as a scientist - no, actually as a normally functioning human - any politician who finds using the correct word (for anything, never mind vagina) offensive, in a debate, should not be representing anyone.
  • ToeKnee
    ToeKnee Posts: 376
    There is more in the range: http://www.bigbookaltpress.com/index.php
    Seneca wrote:
    It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare; it is because we do not dare that they are difficult.
    Specialized TriCross Sport+Ultegra+Rack&Bag+Guards+Exposure Lights - FCN 7
    Track:Condor 653, MTB:GT Zaskar, Road & TT:Condors.
  • msmancunia wrote:

Errr, keep up please. Things have changed in the Cake Stop, it's now a place to drink tea and discuss recipes. Smut like this is not allowed there.
    To reiterate, this is a place for more serious chat and questions, but also light humour and friendly discussion. Potentially offensive postings, videos and pictures, trolling or flaming, or any actions that go against the essence of this forum will result in a ban.
  • SimonAH
    SimonAH Posts: 3,730
    I would say, that judging by his published portfolio, Morgan Hastings leads an interesting life. Personally I would find sketching genitalia all day as a strange career choice.
    FCN 5 belt driven fixie for city bits
    CAADX 105 beastie for bumpy bits
    Litespeed L3 for Strava bits

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.
  • byke68
    byke68 Posts: 1,070
    SimonAH wrote:
    I would say, that judging by his published portfolio, Morgan Hastings leads an interesting life. Personally I would find sketching genitalia all day as a strange career choice.

Must be better than working in ASDA or MacDonalds.
    Cannondale Trail 6 - crap brakes!
    Cannondale CAAD8
  • nathancom
    nathancom Posts: 1,567
    msmancunia wrote:
    Wow talk about precious. Vagina vagina vagina. What a terrible word...

enhanced-buzz-13897-1285005347-14.jpg
  • Wily-Quixote
    Wily-Quixote Posts: 269
    '30 pages of vaginas and fun activites'! I really am lost for words.
  • t.m.h.n.e.t
    t.m.h.n.e.t Posts: 2,265
    msmancunia wrote:
    Did you really just read a thread titled "Vagina colouring book" then complain about it? You chose to read it :lol:
  • msmancunia
    nathancom wrote:
    msmancunia wrote:
    Wow talk about precious. Vagina vagina vagina. What a terrible word...

enhanced-buzz-13897-1285005347-14.jpg

I don't have a problem with the word vagina. I don't have a problem with vagina colouring books, as there seems to be a certain section of society that will buy them. I do even have an actual vagina. Vaginas are pretty cool. They come in handy sometimes for having sex and childbirth and stuff.

At the risk of kicking off the Girls in... argument all over again, which I don't really want to do, I just don't think this is really the place for it. I come here because it's quite a girl friendly place, and if it turned into the old Cake Stop I wouldn't come. I'd have to do actual work instead.

Seriously. It just makes me a bit uncomfortable, that's all. That's why I had a moan.
  • Kieran_Burns
    I have to admit to being amused that no one has picked up, or commented on the other books on that page.

"She's my sister - having a retarded sister" is possibly an all time classic and the "The best dad is a good lover"???? WTF???
    2011 Trek Madone 4.5
    2012 Felt F65X
  • msmancunia
    I have to admit to being amused that no one has picked up, or commented on the other books on that page.

"She's my sister - having a retarded sister" is possibly an all time classic and the "The best dad is a good lover"???? WTF???

I'm more amused that it's becoming more and more obvious that you haven't been anywhere near a vagina in years Kieran :wink:
  • byke68
    byke68 Posts: 1,070
    "if God loves me, why can't I get my locker open?" :lol:
    Cannondale Trail 6 - crap brakes!
    Cannondale CAAD8
  • Jay dubbleU
    Jay dubbleU Posts: 3,159
    Anybody can be cool - but Awesome takes practice

Calling DDD to the forum............. :wink:
  • Kieran_Burns
    msmancunia wrote:

I'm more amused that it's becoming more and more obvious that you haven't been anywhere near a vagina in years Kieran :wink:

I dunno - I work with a few....
    2011 Trek Madone 4.5
    2012 Felt F65X
  • mattwood
    mattwood Posts: 148
    I have nothing to add, except:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wayRYHG0kUo
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    edited June 2012
    msmancunia wrote:
    I do even have an actual vagina. Vaginas are pretty cool.
    Must resist, must not bite, must not type the obligatory "So, why are vaginas cool?" And "Pics or your lying!" comment...

Damn my new morals.

Could it be that your preempting the thread descending into literally Cake Stop-esque discussion? Which, was the problem over there. At present the conversation is just about a book, and, at this stage, it isn't clear if it is even sexually suggestive.
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    Anybody can be cool - but Awesome takes practice

Calling DDD to the forum............. :wink:
    I thank you!
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • rjsterry
    rjsterry Posts: 29,342
    PBo wrote:
    iclestu wrote:
    just one question....

Edit: To be honest, as a scientist - no, actually as a normally functioning human - any politician who finds using the correct word (for anything, never mind vagina) offensive, in a debate, should not be representing anyone.

Saw that last week. I have to say it seemed so ridiculous that I almost didn't believe it. And the fact that such people are quite happy to try and introduce legislation requiring internal ultrasound scans, but can't even bear to hear the word vagina out loud is just breathtaking.
    1985 Mercian King of Mercia - work in progress (Hah! Who am I kidding?)
    Pinnacle Monzonite

Part of the anti-growth coalition
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661
    rjsterry wrote:
    PBo wrote:
    iclestu wrote:
    just one question....

Saw that last week. I have to say it seemed so ridiculous that I almost didn't believe it. And the fact that such people are quite happy to try and introduce legislation requiring internal ultrasound scans, but can't even bear to hear the word vagina out loud is just breathtaking.

Sexism us an oft-overlooked ill. It's much worse than people make out.
  • msmancunia
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    msmancunia wrote:
    I do even have an actual vagina. Vaginas are pretty cool.
    Must resist, must not bite, must not type the obligatory "So, why are vaginas cool?" And "Pics or your lying!" comment...

Damn my new morals.

Could it be that your preempting the thread descending into literally Cake Stop-esque discussion? Which, was the problem over there. At present the conversation is just about a book, and, at this stage, it isn't clear if it is even sexually suggestive.

Why are they cool? It's like I said - 1) useful for having sex 2) essential for getting a baby out 3) no shrinkage in the cold 4) and most importantly, nothing to get squished on a top tube if you hit a kerb!

And if you need pics, I'm sure Kieran will let you have a look at his colouring book. I think his is a colour by numbers one so he can find out the important bits... :mrgreen:
  • SimonAH
    And if you need pics, I'm sure Kieran will let you have a look at his colouring book. I think his is a colour by numbers one so he can find out the important bits...

........Hey, we're men, We need instructions! (Mind you, we don't usually read them :-D )

• Kieran_Burns
    SimonAH wrote:
    And if you need pics, I'm sure Kieran will let you have a look at his colouring book. I think his is a colour by numbers one so he can find out the important bits...

........Hey, we're men, We need instructions! (Mind you, we don't usually read them :-D )

No. We're men so we never read the instructions. We just look at the pieces and try and work out what bit goes in where, fumble in the dark and end up mashing our thumb, cursing, sweaty and ultimately frustrated,
    2011 Trek Madone 4.5
    2012 Felt F65X
  • EKE_38BPM
    EKE_38BPM Posts: 5,821
    I'm a man, so not one for reading instructions, but I have heard that there are instructional videos available on the Internet.
    They do say a picture is worth a thousand word. If that is the case, a video must be worth twenty four thousand words at least.
    FCN 3: Raleigh Record Ace fixie-to be resurrected sometime in the future
    FCN 4: Planet X Schmaffenschmack 2- workhorse
    FCN 9: B Twin Vitamin - winter commuter/loan bike for trainees

I'm hungry. I'm always hungry!
  • SimonAH
    The problem is EKE that if one just goes by the pictures you're likely to end up trying to get a leg over that oyster......

• EKE_38BPM wrote:
    I'm a man, so not one for reading instructions, but I have heard that there are instructional videos available on the Internet.
    They do say a picture is worth a thousand word. If that is the case, a video must be worth twenty four thousand words at least.

Per second.