Wiggo's improvement!

Lobbydosser
Lobbydosser Posts: 81
edited June 2012 in Pro race
After carrying out a comprehensive investigation it's clear that Wiggo's steady improvement is down to one thing.....his Modness. That's Modness (sp) and not madness!

A few years ago Wiggo flirted with Modness when with Cofidis and started to show some promise but since embracing the lifestyle the improvements have been fantastic.

If you compare Wiggo's haircuts then and now I believe there is sufficient proof that the power of the Mod is clear. Wiggo is morphing into a Paul Weller/early Roger Daltry figure with a dash of Paul Smith.

I am informed that Team Sky has a training camp in Brighton and on the eve of the Tour there will be a large scale fight between Team Sky and a bunch of Rockers. Sting has agreed to reprise his role in Quadraphenia to give the fight some credibility.

Go Wiggo, Go Team Mod!

Comments

• No_Ta_Doctor
    No_Ta_Doctor Posts: 14,550
    Sting? Credibility? As a mod?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format
  • ratsbeyfus
    ratsbeyfus Posts: 2,841
    Masses of Sky fanboys clogging up the streets round here with their jelly-like Pinarellos I can just about cope with... but if they turn up sporting mod haircuts then me and a few of the locals might have to sort 'em out good and proper!

angry-mob.jpeg

I had one of them red bikes but I don't any more. Sad face.

@ratsbey