Forum home Road cycling forum The bottom bracket

Cake Stop is dead, long live the Cake Stop

MattC59MattC59 Posts: 5,408
edited June 2012 in The bottom bracket
As if to reinforce the face that Bottom Bracket is basically a name change to appease the minority of forumites (a few commuters), all threads have been moved here.

So can we expect all the threads from 'Commuting Chat' to be moved to 'Cake Stop' :roll: :lol:
Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved

Posts

  • nathancomnathancom Posts: 1,567
    Weird, I don't see the point in just changing the name.
  • MattC59MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    nathancom wrote:
    Weird, I don't see the point in just changing the name.

    It gives the commuters who complained somehting to feel good about.
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • GizmodoGizmodo Posts: 1,928
    I could be wrong, but I think the point is that you have to be logged in to see Bottom Bracket whereas Cake Stop is available without agreeing to the BR disclaimer. Try clicking "Logout" and see if BB is accessible.

    Edit: No I was wrong, I just tried it and both are publicly visible. As you were, it's pointless.
  • MattC59MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    Gizmodo wrote:
    I could be wrong, but I think the point is that you have to be logged in to see Bottom Bracket whereas Cake Stop is available without agreeing to the BR disclaimer. Try clicking "Logout" and see if BB is accessible.

    Edit: No I was wrong, I just tried it and both are publicly visible. As you were, it's pointless.

    :lol: You beat me to it !!
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • AggieboyAggieboy Posts: 3,996
    MattC59 wrote:
    Gizmodo wrote:
    I could be wrong, but I think the point is that you have to be logged in to see Bottom Bracket whereas Cake Stop is available without agreeing to the BR disclaimer. Try clicking "Logout" and see if BB is accessible.

    Edit: No I was wrong, I just tried it and both are publicly visible. As you were, it's pointless.

    :lol: You beat me to it !!

    No they're not.
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • RonBRonB Posts: 3,984
    Yup there you go :lol:
  • VesterbergVesterberg Posts: 330
    this section was created to give Aggieboy somewhere to post porn, no other reason.
  • RonBRonB Posts: 3,984
    Vesterberg wrote:
    this section was created to give Aggieboy somewhere to post porn, no other reason.

    Eh? There are over 12k topics here ... could've started with just the "girls-in" and left the rest in CS but hey-ho.
  • GizmodoGizmodo Posts: 1,928
    censored ! They've changed it again, they have now set it so that you have to be logged in to see BB.

    That's a relief, I would hate 13 year olds being able to read out posts.
  • RonBRonB Posts: 3,984
    Mmmm maybe it is dead. Anyone else able to post in CS atm?
  • nicklousenicklouse Posts: 50,675 Lives Here
    opps sorry sorted
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • DIESELDOGDIESELDOG Posts: 2,087
    Gizmodo wrote:
    censored ! They've changed it again, they have now set it so that you have to be logged in to see BB.

    That's a relief, I would hate 13 year olds being able to read out posts.

    Fear not my friend for the education system prevents them from having the necessary skills required to do so. :wink:

    love n hugs

    DD
    Eagles may soar but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

    www.onemanandhisbike.co.uk
  • verylonglegsverylonglegs Posts: 3,754
    So you have to log in to see BB as it may have adult content...well how do they police who signs up for an account then? Oh wait...they can't! :roll:
  • GizmodoGizmodo Posts: 1,928
    So you have to log in to see BB as it may have adult content...well how do they police who signs up for an account then? Oh wait...they can't! :roll:
    Yes they do, anyone signing up has to tick a box, that'll stop anyone under age seein Matt's tits. :roll:
Sign In or Register to comment.