Good Saturday Morning

cat_with_no_tail
cat_with_no_tail Posts: 12,981
edited June 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Homos.

Off on my holidays in 5min. See you in a week.

While I'm away, nobody touch my stuff.

Laters douches.

Comments

• angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

I'm hungover, it feels good to have been able to drink again though. Flatmate's birthday today, got a nice suprise for him later, but first, need to get up and on with revision.

Laters
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'Ning
    Packing then heading to Preston, was gonna go to Farmer John's but TFN's decided he'd rather do a local trail as its raining.
    Tomorrow I'm off to Manchester to see the Dalai Lama with a friend, quite excited :)

Kisses
    FoxC
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,887
    Morning

Today is some study and then out with the current wife's family for a drunken dinner. Not much else happening
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Morning clumpnuggetcockjanglers,
    Off to get my head sheared in a min, just waiting for wifey1.2 to complete my bacon roll.
    Off out with kiddy's later as the forecast is dry after the earlier predictions of Noah proportions of rain.

Only the superstar stuff turned up out all of the bits ordered from various places yesterday. so tomorrows ride is going to make my arse sore as saddle is like razorblade

anyway onwards to ear lowering
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,725
    Morning Pond Life,

Most of today will be running around after kid and wifey who turn saturdays into days that make you want to go to work for a bit of peace :roll: Once the hell is finished it's in the car for a blat down the M4 for some uplift fun tomorrow in Welshland :) Hopefully will get there before the pubs shut...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning Scumbags!

Head's a little fuzzy today, drank a fair amount of whisky last night watching Radiohead, it was pretty epic.
    Today, not much is going on, it's going to be a lazy day. Playing organ (oo-la-la) tomorrow, so need some practise in this afternoon.
    Birthday present from my parents finally arrived, it's a Lorus watch, this one:
    99940799_v_1319228419.jpg

Nothing particularly amazing to some of you watch lovers, but I like it :)

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651

Nice face layout and colour, will work, so what's the problem. My day to day piece is a swatch irony that cost £30 seven years ago. I don't have to worry about wearing £3k walking round Clacton.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Anyway afternoon mongs
    Have been doing kitchen stuff and visiting local carnival. Off for food and wine and maybe a jeaneau merry fisher 595.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Afternoon homos.

Just been to Evans to get a spoke and got served by Napoleon Dynamite. Then went to Tesco for bacons.

Opened bacons and got 9 bacons in a 6 bacons pack! Bonus Bacons!
    #Livinthedream
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • bennett_346
    bennett_346 Posts: 5,029
    Morning Scumbags!

Head's a little fuzzy today, drank a fair amount of whisky last night watching Radiohead, it was pretty epic.
    Today, not much is going on, it's going to be a lazy day. Playing organ (oo-la-la) tomorrow, so need some practise in this afternoon.

Laters!
    I've got a Lorus watch, it's still going strong 3 years on with no damage, scuffs or signs of wear/battery issues yet. Great watch company.
  • VWsurfbum
    Nice looking watch.
    Taking the watch box over to put in the safe tomorrow, done all the valuations etc now.

KFC tonight was awesome, n ow to relax on the sofa with wifey vers1.2, a few beers and bed.
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Cheers for the watch comments :)
    I've had a pretty sh1tty evening. It all started earlier when the battery light came on in my car. Went to the cinema this evening* and whilst leaving the car park, lost my power steering. Then all the electronics in the car vanished, including odometer etc. They all came back on, but the ABS and Engine management light stayed on.
    Managed to drag the car back to drop my friend off, then got back home, turned it off, then on again... well, I tried, but it won't.
    Feck. I really can't afford to get it fixed :? Will call the RAC tomorrow.

*I watched 'Rock of Ages' so you don't have to (nice boobs in it though)
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • fyldesmurf
    fyldesmurf Posts: 412
    @foxc_uk you mentioned farmer john's, i've been trying to find some info on the place? is it open weekdays?
  • DIESELDOG
    DIESELDOG Posts: 2,087
    By Christ, bugger your nice watches and Foxc's arse, HELLO SANE PEOPLE!!!

I feel like I've been morphed into another world over on what was CS. Oh the comforting diatribe and abuse that is CC, I miss it so much.

Guess I need to C&C this into the Sunday thread, I think, is it actually Sunday>?

Love n hugs

DD
    Eagles may soar but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

www.onemanandhisbike.co.uk
  • VWsurfbum
    battery light came on in my car. Went to the cinema this evening* and whilst leaving the car park, lost my power steering. Then all the electronics in the car vanished, including odometer etc. They all came back on, but the ABS and Engine management light stayed on.
    Managed to drag the car back to drop my friend off, then got back home, turned it off, then on again... well, I tried, but it won't.
    Feck. I really can't afford to get it fixed :? Will call the RAC tomorrow.
    Sounds like the alternator belt has gone, that usualy goes round the power steering pump too. should be pretty cheap to repair.
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    fyldesmurf wrote:
    @foxc_uk you mentioned farmer john's, i've been trying to find some info on the place? is it open weekdays?
    Hi FS, I'm not sure if it is - might be, we didn't make it there in the end.
    I do know it's £7 a day for non members, and I have the post code if you want to PM me..
  • Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    Morning Scumbags!

Laters!

hate to break it to ya....but its wrong. :D
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.