Forum home Mountain biking forum MTB workshop & tech

That bit of plastic?

stickybubstickybub Posts: 19
edited June 2012 in MTB workshop & tech
Dont know the name for it but that disc of plastic a the back of the cassete that is on the wheel can i take it of as it rattels when i ride of road a carze's me or should i keep it?


  • Chunkers1980Chunkers1980 Posts: 8,035
    It's called take it off. Make sure your gears are perfectly set first. May need to take the cassette off or you'll have to hack at it.
  • stickybubstickybub Posts: 19
    Thanks for that i have now taken of the "Take it off" lol my bike is rattel free till the next one pops its head up
Sign In or Register to comment.