what mountainbbike to get?

hazock
hazock Posts: 11
edited June 2012 in MTB buying advice
Hi all,

i am currently triing to find a good spec full suspension mountain bike for around the £1250 mark. I currently have my eye on a couple of bikes. at the moment i am currently riding a shogun hardtail mountain bike that is just not up to the job of riding proper trails and is beginning to anoy me a bit.

firstly the 'cube xms' 2012. it is within the budget and seems to have a fairly good spec for the price but i am questioning whether the 100mm fork travel will be enough for the trails i am currently riding.

the second bike is the 'canyon nerve 6.0' 2012. this too is also in the budget and has a very good spec for the price. i have never really seen any of these bike out on the trials so was wonder whether they are actuallly any good.

the third bike i have looked at is the 'jamis dakar xct comp 2012'. this is a brand that i have also never heard of but the long travel forks and a resemble spec are tempting me towards it as the price is fairly good.

any advice on which bike is the best, also if you have any other bikes that you think are worth while me looking at please say.
thanks for any replys :D

Comments