Morzine Holiday Edit - Original Music

porridj
porridj Posts: 48
edited June 2012 in Your pics and vids
Hey up peeople,
Just wanted to show off my latest vid and get your thoughts. The music is some original DubStep (not to everyones liking but I like it!) by this guy Rogan based in Leeds: http://soundcloud.com/roganuk

All footage is from a GoPro (amazing piece of kit!).

It got some good feedback from my mates...so Let me know what you think and then I can see if they were just being polite!

http://youtu.be/6lglueErwzw

Cheers
Dan
My ramblings about stuff and things....www.danjesse.co.uk

Comments

• getprg
    getprg Posts: 245
    Great footage - well edited.

Morzine area is great for riding - tho' I'm a roadie so ride up as well as down.
  • Dirtydog11
    Dirtydog11 Posts: 1,621
    Good work, enjoyed that!
  • paul.skibum
    paul.skibum Posts: 4,068
    Like to see a HT in the alps - Some interesting spills in there, some look painfull! Dropping it on the hairpin always looks good too!

I had no sound at work so the edit looked ok but cant tell how it meshed witht he tunes.
    Closet jockey wheel pimp whore.
  • toastedone
    toastedone Posts: 838
    Good work, well edited good tunes and lots of off's looks like a trip you will never forget
  • paul.skibum
    paul.skibum Posts: 4,068
    Like to see a HT in the alps - Some interesting spills in there, some look painfull! Dropping it on the hairpin always looks good too!

I had no sound at work so the edit looked ok but cant tell how it meshed witht he tunes.

Watched it with the music and wished I hadn't - I think my ears are bleeding.
    Closet jockey wheel pimp whore.
  • porridj
    Cheers for the comments guys, really appreciate it! It took a lot of blood and pain to get some of them shots...

All the other boys have full squishers now...I am the only one on a hardtail...wondering if it is worth sacrificing your arms for a week...or whether to bite the bullet and buy a squisher like everyone else!?

@paul.skibum haha, gotta love ear bleeding dub step...I normally do all my edits to Rise Against but thought I would do something different.

ps. Word of advice...do not get jumps wrong with a DSLR in your bag...spines don't curve that way round!
    pps. Points for anyone who can tell me what frame I am riding!
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Nice video, not a massive fan of the music but I can live with it. Bike an NS surge by any chance? Looks like one and IIRC they did some bright yellow ones a couple of years back...
  • porridj
    NS Surge...got it in one! Welldone.

I like to create original pieces of work, from music to footage and effects, and the track is a mates track so royalty free etc. I just need some friends who play good punk rock music and I am sorted!
  • Nice video man :D

Check.out my Morzine edit. I nicked Billy Talents song though!

http://www.pinkbike.com/video/255548/