hillingdon car break ins

2»

Comments

• Tom Dean
    Tom Dean Posts: 1,723
    No one is disputing it was the guys you saw who robbed you FFS. They were asian. They robbed you. The two facts are not connected.
  • freeze77
    freeze77 Posts: 7
    Shame this is happening I WAS going to give one of these races a crack but might stick to MK?!? Is there any way they can patrol the car park as a deterrent?? I know it means another volunteer etc etc or something as it seems these guys are getting regular success! to the point where everyone knows the car and how many guys and what they look like. People will be saying hello next! Not been to the facility but is there gates? Maybe shutting them on or near the start time when everyone goes to start line and cars are left unattended!?

I'll prob get ripped apart on this and these options have probably been addressed already.

Pete
  • ozzzyosborn206
    ozzzyosborn206 Posts: 1,340
    i have raced there a few times and luckily not had anything stolen, just out of interest how did they get into the cars things were stolen from?
  • DavidJB
    DavidJB Posts: 2,019
    Tom Dean wrote:
    No one is disputing it was the guys you saw who robbed you FFS. They were asian. They robbed you. The two facts are not connected.

You really do have your head in the sand.
  • Tom Dean
    DavidJB wrote:
    Tom Dean wrote:

Really? please explain.
  • ozzzyosborn206
    ozzzyosborn206 Posts: 1,340
    Tom Dean wrote:
    DavidJB wrote:
    Tom Dean wrote:

Really? please explain.

how can you say the two facts are not connected, after saying that it could well be the asians he saw that robbed him? you have just connected the two incidents yourself.
  • Tom Dean
    Tom Dean wrote:
    DavidJB wrote:
    Tom Dean wrote:

Really? please explain.

how can you say the two facts are not connected, after saying that it could well be the asians he saw that robbed him? you have just connected the two incidents yourself.

No I haven't.

What do you think the connection is?
  • morstar
    morstar Posts: 6,190
    Is this amateur race or amateur racist?
    There are Dodgy areas across this land that are majority white, black and Asian. I have no idea about the area you're going on about but I can surmise it is a less desirable area that happens to be majorityAsian. Surely nobody thinks the crime rate is any higher than other similarly deprived areas because of ethnic origin.
  • oldwelshman
    oldwelshman Posts: 4,733
    Not a racist, just stating fact that 4 asians turned up in bmw and smashed window of two cars and robbed them, fact not fiction.
  • Tom Dean
    Not a racist, just stating fact that 4 asians turned up in bmw and smashed window of two cars and robbed them, fact not fiction.

No, you said
    related to ethnecity? looks like.

No one is disputing the FACTS.