haha

Cleat Eastwood
Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
edited June 2012 in The cake stop
haha - stopped that little game - :D:D:D
The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,364
    I got the top 20 during daylight, do I win ?
    Tomorrow won't be haha 'cos i'll have a scree of strange replies probably some agro and a full in-box in my e-mail account, I will be able to memorise this:

If you no longer wish to watch this topic you can either click the
    "Unsubscribe topic" link found at the bottom of the topic above, or by
    clicking the following link:

Maybe a secret PM from our friendly Mod... ooops
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    thats got ot be rule - during daylight - at least you've put 'bompington the cheat' in his place
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • pinno
    Winter is going to be the tough season then ?!
  • bompington
    bompington Posts: 7,674
    thats got ot be rule - during daylight - at least you've put 'bompington the cheat' in his place
    I've been tested 50000 times and never had a positive for forum manipulation. The whole world knows about my fight against boring and repetitive threads. If you make such claims again I will sue you, drop you on the next hill, and throw water balloons at your cat.
  • pinno
    Right fellas, lets see. Its obviously handbags at dawn and stripped down bikes for the hilly duel. I'm off to find , a lab tecnician, a lawyer, a Sou'Wester for the cat and a suitable climb for both of you to ascend for a fair fight. If its a draw, we'll have to weigh your tesitcles to see who wins. The big question will also be answered: Bridies or Eccles cakes, which one is best for pedalling/avoiding 'La dopage'.

The cakestoppers stopper conundrum, place your bets now, many gambering opportunities...BANSAI !
  • tim_wand
    tim_wand Posts: 2,552
    You better get on with it lads, the rest of us are in suspenders, and Rick Chasey's got a new bike to play with so the Sheriffs outta town.

Just remember that after the 21 st the day light hours get shorter and I m sure Bumpinton (sorry Bompington) has got an advantage what with him living in the Artic Circle.
  • pinno
    RonB could rig up a Stravagarmin turbo thingy 2000 'stay at home gadget' and they could do it from the comfort of their living rooms.
    We could get a TV contract with broadcasting rights IRO 3.018 (pence) and run a series of Bike Radar forum dispute enders. A live on-line screen to watch it direct on BR, I can see it now. I reckon Frankie Tankie vs Sherriff Chasey would be a good one to see up Cleeve Hill, the 'Devils Elbow', Holm Moss or Snakepass perhaps ?