'Arry

Smokin Joe
Smokin Joe Posts: 2,706
edited June 2012 in The bottom bracket
Redknapp is reported to have agreed a £3 million pay off from Tottenham Hotspurs. His accountants have calculated that after tax this should be worth about £4 million.

Comments

• Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    Smokin Joe wrote:
    Redknapp is reported to have agreed a £3 million pay off from Tottenham Hotspurs. His accountants have calculated that after tax this should be worth about £4 million.

They've just revised that to £8 million as they forgot he had two dogs :lol:
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • crispybug2
    crispybug2 Posts: 2,915
    If 'Arry is looking for a new job, apparently there's a vacancy at West Bromwich Albion.

Their previous manager left for another job, not sure what job it was though!!
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,098
    Surely, they could have sorted something out, why go?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    he looked cheery in his car on the news. I reckon he's on his way round to sniff his daughters laws erm thingies.
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • Aggieboy
    Where did Stewie G go? I need someone to direct my facecious comments to.
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • Smokin Joe
    Smokin Joe Posts: 2,706
    Aggieboy wrote:
    Where did Stewie G go? I need someone to direct my facecious comments to.
    He's in a meeting with His People. They're trying to agree an official statement.
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    Apparently 'Arry handed his notice in to Levy last season but it's taken him until now to understand his writing.
  • Aggieboy
    Apparently 'Arry handed his notice in to Levy last season but it's taken him until now to understand his writing.

If he could read that he'd probably find it funny.
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    Looks like Modric wants out too.

4ae06.jpg
  • DavidBelcher
    DavidBelcher Posts: 2,684
    crispybug2 wrote:
    If 'Arry is looking for a new job, apparently there's a vacancy at West Bromwich Albion.

Their previous manager left for another job, not sure what job it was though!!

I thought WBA had sorted out a new manager? Redknapp'll probably end up back at Pompey at this rate. Again.

I guess there's a vacancy at St. Andrew's now that Chris Hughton has headed eastwards (good to see him back in the top division, rather an under-rated manager in my opinion; Mike Ashley should be ashamed of the treatment he got at Newcastle), but given the allegations of Carson Yeung cooking the books, do they really want another employee with a (possibly) iffy financial past?

David
    "It is not enough merely to win; others must lose." - Gore Vidal