YELLOW LIMITED excellent service

tonyp71
tonyp71 Posts: 52
edited June 2012 in Road general
I know there are lots of threads on here about poor service but I think its worth mentioning the excellent service I received last week from Yellow Limited in Stone (staffs).
Having found a crack in my carbon Pinarello frame, I returned it to the shop only to be given various excuses basically saying it would be a couple of weeks before anything would happen with regard to a replacement under warranty (bike was 11 months old) if indeed it did warrant a replacement... :(

I decided to contact the importers (Yellow) direct to see if they could assist. They sent a driver up from Stone to Wales that day to collect the bike for inspection, rang me back a few hours later and said they would provide me with a new frame and forks no quibbles (bonus being it was the 2012 model too).
I collected the shiny new built up bike the morning after complete with a couple of freebies thrown in too. :D:D

Must say that they went above and beyond what I was expecting and made the whole experience better. Bravo!!

Comments

• giant_man
    giant_man Posts: 6,878
    They are the official distributor for Pinarello so I'm not really surprised at your level of customer service you received. Obviously more clout than a retailer for example. I've had good response concerning Assos products from them in the past too. Good to hear.