happy nature

Cleat Eastwood
Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
edited June 2012 in The bottom bracket
This is a cross section of a single blade of grass, stained for the microscope. The smiley faces are the channels that the water is drawn up through. It was just taken 2 weeks ago at the EM lab. Amazing!

392529_483126981703628_1028333446_n.jpg
The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.

Comments

• rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    That's really cute.

I can add one. I think it's Venus taken from a 12x Optical Zoom camera balanced on my window casement. It seems pretty cheerful!

P1110042.jpg
    Faster than a tent.......
  • GiantMike
    GiantMike Posts: 3,139
    This is a close-up of a flea that I found on my dog. They look almost human!

geek-tshirt-smiley-face.jpg
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    edited June 2012
    This is a cross section of a single blade of grass, stained for the microscope. The smiley faces are the channels that the water is drawn up through. It was just taken 2 weeks ago at the EM lab. Amazing!

392529_483126981703628_1028333446_n.jpg

They're aliens they are! Tiny little aliens, watching, waiting. I knew they were here, I've been telling everyone for years. There's more than I thought though. Millions, billions, trillions there must be. Don't cut you're grass, none of you. Burn it, burn it all.
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,098
    Rolf F wrote:
    That's really cute.

I can add one. I think it's Venus taken from a 12x Optical Zoom camera balanced on my window casement. It seems pretty cheerful!

P1110042.jpg

Yeah right - this is a picture of one of these:

265%5C5000168001265%5CIDShot_225x225.jpg

On the original post:

Can't get my head round it. Cleats a BooJoo (Bhudist crossed with a Jew) mad scientist, what does that make him? A BooLabJooRat ? Sounds like a No9 Tail ender for Sri Lanka. "Cleat Boolabjoorat, steps on the pitch in a bid to salvage a poor 1st innings..."
    Curiously, are the water channels standard xylem vessels? Presumeably, they work by the same principle.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Who'd have thought, grass makes you smile :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    team47b wrote:
    Who'd have thought, grass makes you smile :D

You need to have higher THC if you've just realised that.
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    I've got the munchies now!
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • nweststeyn
    nweststeyn Posts: 1,574
    I will never look at grass in the same way again