Alright, own up.

rick_chasey
rick_chasey Posts: 75,661
edited June 2012 in Commuting chat
http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/ ... e-pictures

I bet one of you is in that London picture.

Comments

• Ben6899
    Ben6899 Posts: 9,686
    I would be so ashamed if any of us were in that photo... Boris bikes and flat handlebars!?

I'm not sure about Michael Winner's hair colour choice, either.
    Ben

Bikes: Donhou DSS4 Custom | Condor Italia RC | Gios Megalite | Dolan Preffisio | Giant Bowery '76
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ben_h_ppcc/
    Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/143173475@N05/
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    At least this heavy rain will give the Boris bike saddles a good wash, after all those bollock naked bottoms have been using them. Eughh!
  • Kieran_Burns
    Kieran_Burns Posts: 9,757
    Will
    Not
    Look.
    Chunky Cyclists need your love too! :-)
    2009 Specialized Tricross Sport
    2011 Trek Madone 4.5
    2012 Felt F65X
    Proud CX Pervert and quiet roadie. 12 mile commuter
  • cyclingprop
    cyclingprop Posts: 2,426
    Not me. Was at Horse Guards watching the practice for next weekend in stand G.
    What do you mean you think 64cm is a big frame?
  • rick_chasey

Naked?
  • cyclingprop

Naked?

Nope. Posh suit and all.
  • Headhuunter
    Headhuunter Posts: 6,494
    I've been there! That's that famous zig zag road in San Fran... I wasn't naked though. When's the naked London ride? I seem to remember a few people here admitted to doing it last year or the year before... SImonAH was one if I remember right?
    Do not write below this line. Office use only.
  • Bet we dont have one in Newcastle !!
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,770
    I think the London one was recently. There was somethnig on Radio 2 Chris Evans was gibbering about. Some woman had said she was taking a load of Brownies (little girl guides not cakes) out in London and was confronted with the view of hoardes of naked cyclists. Bet that took some explaining.
  • cyclingprop
    Veronese68 wrote:
    I think the London one was recently. There was somethnig on Radio 2 Chris Evans was gibbering about. Some woman had said she was taking a load of Brownies (little girl guides not cakes) out in London and was confronted with the view of hoardes of naked cyclists. Bet that took some explaining.

Saturday just gone.
  • rick_chasey
    Ben6899 wrote:
    I would be so ashamed if any of us were in that photo... Boris bikes and flat handlebars!?

I'm not sure about Michael Winner's hair colour choice, either.

I'd rather a sit up and beg than bent over on a road bike...! :shock:
  • EKE_38BPM
    EKE_38BPM Posts: 5,821
    Veronese68 wrote:

Easily done:
    "Right girls, those people are naked. Don't look if you don't want to see what (old) men look like naked."
    FCN 3: Raleigh Record Ace fixie-to be resurrected sometime in the future
    FCN 4: Planet X Schmaffenschmack 2- workhorse
    FCN 9: B Twin Vitamin - winter commuter/loan bike for trainees

I'm hungry. I'm always hungry!
  • veronese68
    EKE_38BPM wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

Easily done:
    "Right girls, those people are naked. Don't look if you don't want to see what (old) men look like naked."
    I was thinking more of some of the indignant parents. "How dare you show little Molly naked people?" I'm sure your better half must have experience of the type.
  • EKE_38BPM
    Veronese68 wrote:
    EKE_38BPM wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

Easily done:
    I was thinking more of some of the indignant parents. "How dare you show little Molly naked people?" I'm sure your better half must have experience of the type.
    One of the mum's at Mrs EKE's school has "I'm a dirty b1tch" tattooed very visibly on her cleavage. I don't think she'd be too fussed!

• veronese68
    EKE_38BPM wrote:
    One of the mum's at Mrs EKE's school has "I'm a dirty b1tch" tattooed very visibly on her cleavage. I don't think she'd be too fussed!
    :shock: Don't get that in the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames.
    What must a person think of themselves to get something like that etched permanently onto a visible part of their body?
  • Veronese68 wrote:
    EKE_38BPM wrote:
    :shock: Don't get that in the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames.
    What must a person think of themselves to get something like that etched permanently onto a visible part of their body?
    That they're a dirty b1tch?
  • Kieran_Burns
    Kieran_Burns Posts: 9,757
    EKE_38BPM wrote:

Of course when she gets older and crinkly, all you'll see is "itch"

This may cause some confusion.....
    Chunky Cyclists need your love too! :-)
    2009 Specialized Tricross Sport
    2011 Trek Madone 4.5
    2012 Felt F65X
    Proud CX Pervert and quiet roadie. 12 mile commuter
  • kelsen
    kelsen Posts: 2,003
    EKE_38BPM wrote:

Or "I'm a ditch"
  • EKE_38BPM
    kelsen wrote:
    EKE_38BPM wrote:

Or "I'm a ditch"
    Depending on where the crinkles are, "I itch" or "m ad b1tch" or "I'm a b1tch". None are good options.

• veronese68
    EKE_38BPM wrote:
    kelsen wrote:
    EKE_38BPM wrote:

Or "I'm a ditch"
    Depending on where the crinkles are, "I itch" or "m ad b1tch" or "I'm a b1tch". None are good options.
    Because it's a really good look now :?
  • SimonAH
    SimonAH Posts: 3,730
    This provides a diverting half hour, some of them are.frankly staggering;

http://failblog.cheezburger.com/ugliesttattoos/
    FCN 5 belt driven fixie for city bits
    CAADX 105 beastie for bumpy bits
    Litespeed L3 for Strava bits

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.
  • veronese68
    SimonAH wrote:
    This provides a diverting half hour, some of them are.frankly staggering;

http://failblog.cheezburger.com/ugliesttattoos/

Like it says "Love concurs all"
    I really should stop being surprised at the stupidity of people. I know I make typos, but if it was a tattoo I'd check my work.