Yeah I l know you're not MTB Riders but even so

DIESELDOG
DIESELDOG Posts: 2,087
edited June 2012 in The bottom bracket
Do you guys go on the stolen section? not sure so putting this up here as well any info please either pm me or contact Fineshade on 01780440899, bike nicked from Mansfield. cheers petals.

Hey Guys,
I have two pieces of bad news, first of all my Father died of a heart attack last Tuesday whilst on a bike ride with myself at Sherwood Pines with some friends of ours. It has been a total shock to myself and my family and we are all devastated to have lost him. The second piece of bad news is whilst I was in the hospital, my Marin Wolf Ridge 6.7 was stolen of the top of the car in the space of 5 minutes.

My Dad loved biking and especially loved coming up to Fineshades/Wakerly. We will be holding a memorial ride sometime soon for charity at Sherwood Pines for anybody who would like to come along you are all extremely welcome. I also would ask just to keep an eye out, even though my bike was stolen in Mansfield, because you never know it may pop up at the shop, on one of the trails or even on eBay.

I will post further information of when the memorial ride is! I will put some pictures up of my bike also later on today when i find some good pictures. Just for a mental image it has lime green grips, lime green gear cables, lime green pedals and it is a matt black colour.

Hope to see you all soon on the trails.
Eagles may soar but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

www.onemanandhisbike.co.uk

Comments

• andy46
    andy46 Posts: 1,666
    Sorry to hear about your loss, stay strong.

Hope your bike finds its way back to you also.
    2019 Ribble CGR SL

2015 Specialized Roubaix Sport sl4

2014 Specialized Allez Sport
  • Stone Glider
    Stone Glider Posts: 1,227
    Sad news about your Dad.

Hope the bike turns up.
    The older I get the faster I was
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    Just to be clear as she hasn't replied, it wasn't her Dad that died. It was the bloke who wrote the post she copied in.
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • paulmgreen
    paulmgreen Posts: 158
    I posted on Facebook.... I would support the charity ride
  • DIESELDOG
    DIESELDOG Posts: 2,087
    Aggieboy wrote:
    Just to be clear as she hasn't replied, it wasn't her Dad that died. It was the bloke who wrote the post she copied in.

Thanks Aggie, not been around much but quite rightly corrected, just copied and pasted from Fineshade FB page,

Love n hugs

DD
    Eagles may soar but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

www.onemanandhisbike.co.uk