How to watch the DH @ Ft William live online?

guy72277
guy72277 Posts: 74
edited June 2012 in MTB general
Bummer, can't make it to the event, but keen to catch it live online.

Anyone clued up on live streaming sites?

Thanks

Comments

• craigw99
    craigw99 Posts: 224
    usually live on red bull tv too
    opinions are worth exactly what you pay for them ;-)
    2012 boardman team F/S tarting has begun..
    1992 cannondale m1000 still going just
  • pholt89
    pholt89 Posts: 56
    And if you watch it on red bull you get to listen to the genius that is Rob Warner commentating.
    "LOOK AT THE TIME!" :D
    http://live.redbull.tv/ live at 2.15 I think.
  • YeehaaMcgee
    YeehaaMcgee Posts: 5,740
    2:15 GDT?
    GD Fu**ing T?

It's British Summertime, or GMT+1, or UST+1

Seems everyone just makes up timezone names these days.
  • Mark909
    Mark909 Posts: 456
    Yes its on at 2:15 today. If you scroll down on the redbull link you'll be able to watch the previous two rounds as well.
  • YeehaaMcgee
    Mark909 wrote:
    Yes its on at 2:15 today. If you scroll down on the redbull link you'll be able to watch the previous two rounds as well.
    Tomorrow.
  • bluechair84
    bluechair84 Posts: 4,352
    I haven't been able to stream from Red Bull at all and haven't seen anything of the Val Di Sole race... I can't even get it on replay now. I'm quite concerned I'm going to miss Fort Bill to! Fingers crossed MPORA will work.
  • ricardo_smooth
    ricardo_smooth Posts: 1,281
    mpora stream was the first to come up on my comp for val di sole, it did eventually come up on red bull's stream. i'm sure one of them will work for all of us.....just depends how you hold your face!
  • pholt89
    pholt89 Posts: 56
    I'm going to be testing out the Redbull android app because I'm at work while the race is on. :evil:
    I'm not expecting it too stream too well but hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised
  • timpop
    timpop Posts: 394
    You can also try this: http://freecaster.tv/
    Many happy trails!
  • Twelly
    Twelly Posts: 1,437
    timpop wrote:
    You can also try this: http://freecaster.tv/
    Bit late ;)

Was anyone a bit miffed they only had cameramen at the top rocky section and last jump section?

Missed out on a good 3 minutes of everybodys run, and watching 30 odd riders do the same 5 jumps with no other footage gets a bit old.
  • mrmonkfinger
    mrmonkfinger Posts: 1,452
    TwellySmat wrote:
    Was anyone a bit miffed they only had cameramen at the top rocky section and last jump section?

Missed out on a good 3 minutes of everybodys run, and watching 30 odd riders do the same 5 jumps with no other footage gets a bit old.

and the camera at the top wasn't much use, was it?
  • DodgeT
    DodgeT Posts: 2,255
    Yeah, was expecting to see quite a bit of the course, was a bit disappointing really. Even more so, that i'd watched up until 1hr 50 then the bl00dy laptop packed in and I missed the last guys...

Anybody know if its repeated / available online anywhere else? Can't see nothing on RB.
  • Twelly
    Twelly Posts: 1,437
    TwellySmat wrote:

and the camera at the top wasn't much use, was it?

Unless you had tuned in to watch a documentary on Scottish cloud formations then, no.
  • YeehaaMcgee
    TwellySmat wrote:
    Unless you had tuned in to watch a documentary on Scottish cloud formations then, no.
    There was one fascinating aspect of it I thought. There's an old turn of phrase that calls something which does not exist "Scotch Mist".
    Well, that top camera proved that Scotch Mist is a real thing, and is much 'arder than it's southern softy counterpart :lol: