Recon decals, where to get them?

supersonic
supersonic Posts: 82,708
edited June 2012 in MTB buying advice
Ebay has loads. Or did.

Comments

• Twelly
    Twelly Posts: 1,437
    Also interested in this. Buying some Recons soon and I will want new decals to match my colour scheme. All on eBay are pre 2011 decals. Plenty of 2011 Reba decals but no 2011 Recons anywhere.
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    Contact Fisher Outdoor. Or any RS dealer.
  • Greer_
    Greer_ Posts: 1,716
    I was looking into the same. Google silkgraphics as they have plenty of decals for rebas etc and other rockshox/fox forks. You could maybe ask him if will create one for you? I believe its run by one guy though.
  • Twelly
    Twelly Posts: 1,437
    Tried to get info/prices from slikgraphics before after they were recommended on here and had no response after 2 weeks and numerous emails/phonecalls. Googled them and read many stories of them simply not answering anyone. Can't be arsed with chasing a company for weeks for something simple.

I did find another place who print bike decals and they could probably do the job but I was hoping there would be a cheap off the shelf option from eBay or similar.

The printers I found was Underground Graphics - very quick replies, excellent prices and the guy I spoke to (Chris Dempsey) was really helpful in guiding me to the right print format.