TdF Radio

mitb
mitb Posts: 78
edited June 2012 in Pro race
Not the race radio, but coverage of the race. Unlike previous years where I just had to stay away from spoilers and watch recorded highlights later at home, i can listen to the radio (on the internet) at work this year, so I wondered if there is any good coverage out there? If I got eurosport player I could listen to that, but possibly a bit bandwidth hungry (unless you can turn off video or something) and dependant on visuals. Oh and it needs to be in English!

Never listened but I understand radio 5 cover it to some degree but it's a bit pony..?

Comments

• inkyfingers
    inkyfingers Posts: 4,400
    Steephill.tv and cyclingfans.com often have a link to an audio only feed.
    "I have a lovely photo of a Camargue horse but will not post it now" (Frenchfighter - July 2013)
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661
    If you speak Dutch, Dutch radio 1 turns into Radio Tour de France for the duration of the race.
  • jonginge
    jonginge Posts: 5,945
    Steephill.tv and cyclingfans.com often have a link to an audio only feed.
    I hope they will. I use those quite a bit but was annoyed none were linked during the giro (at least on cyclingfans)
    FCN 2-4 "Shut up legs", Jens Voigt
    Planet-x Scott
    Rides
  • inkyfingers
    inkyfingers Posts: 4,400
    If you speak Dutch, Dutch radio 1 turns into Radio Tour de France for the duration of the race.

Hopefully with not a Chris Moyles in sight?
    "I have a lovely photo of a Camargue horse but will not post it now" (Frenchfighter - July 2013)
  • MrTapir
    MrTapir Posts: 1,206

Hopefully with not a Chris Moyles in sight?

Chrish van Mooles
  • mitb
    mitb Posts: 78
    had a go at listening to the Dauphine, sadly my French is on a par with my Dutch. Weirdly compelling though, and luckily Bradleee Weegeens translates pretty well!