Bike Whispered

meanredspider
meanredspider Posts: 12,337
edited June 2012 in Commuting chat
Visited the Bike Whisperer whilst I was down in the Big Smoke last week. What a great experience: learned a lot about me and spent a lot of time sorting my shoes and cleats. Made a few adjustments to the bike too - nothing major but should make it more comfortable. Really grateful to Corinne for fitting me in whilst I was there. Sherrit and I chatted about a wide range of topics too - I had a great time. Can wholeheartedly recommend doing this.
ROAD < Scott Foil HMX Di2, Volagi Liscio Di2, Jamis Renegade Elite Di2, Cube Reaction Race > ROUGH

Comments

• iclestu
    iclestu Posts: 503
    bike whisperer? What is this thing of which you speak?
    FCN 7: Dawes Galaxy Ultra 2012 - sofa-like comfort to eat up the miles

Reserve: 2010 Boardman CX Pro
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,770
  • optimisticbiker
    optimisticbiker Posts: 1,657
    iclestu wrote:
    bike whisperer? What is this thing of which you speak?
    This I believe... http://www.thebikewhisperer.co.uk/

one day I hope to indulge as well...
    Invacare Spectra Plus electric wheelchair, max speed 4mph :cry:
  • bobinski
    bobinski Posts: 570
    I had a fitting with Sherrit about 18 months ago. It made a huge difference to my comfort on the bike and had a clear impact on my power and stamina when riding.I too would whole heartedly recommend them and do whenever anyone asks about the merits of a bike fitting.A nice cup of coffee too!
  • meanredspider
    meanredspider Posts: 12,337
    Yes. And the proof of the pudding is that I was nearly 10 minutes faster over my 33 mile ride around the Black Isle this morning. Felt really good
    ROAD < Scott Foil HMX Di2, Volagi Liscio Di2, Jamis Renegade Elite Di2, Cube Reaction Race > ROUGH
  • Canny Jock
    Canny Jock Posts: 1,051
    Can't recommend them highly enough, plus it was a thoroughly enjoyable day. I ended up being there for 5 hours because I was chatting nonsense about cycling to Scherrit for so long.