Instant expert advice needed

daveyok
daveyok Posts: 69
edited June 2012 in The bottom bracket
Sorry if this is in the wrong place but I was told this was the place for instant expert advice. Before the shop's 24 month interest free deal expires - which of these should I get as a 2nd bike: Cannondale caad 8 (£950) or GT GTR series 3 (£900) both with tiagra.

Thanks.

Comments

• fast as fupp
    fast as fupp Posts: 2,277
    the canondale, without doubt.
    'dont forget lads, one evertonian is worth twenty kopites'
  • mikeouk
    mikeouk Posts: 148
    down to personal taste id say, if it was me id go for the cannondale, purely based on colour scheme
  • kayo74
    kayo74 Posts: 299
    Cannondale all the way, always gets excellent reviews.
  • daveyok
    Thanks for all the instant expert advice. Now - any tips on persuading the Mrs?
  • daveyok wrote:
    Now - any tips on persuading the Mrs?

It's easier to beg for forgiveness than to ask for permission...
  • mikeouk
    mikeouk Posts: 148
    daveyok wrote:
    Thanks for all the instant expert advice. Now - any tips on persuading the Mrs?

you didnt mention this, your budget isnt £950, its £475, you have to buy her something of equal value.
  • daveyok
    You're right. The post purchase begging is much easier than the permission thing. I was hoping that a few jobs around the house would negate buying any sweeteners. That fence didn't half paint itself, you know.
  • nweststeyn
    nweststeyn Posts: 1,574
    Cannondale. And... Tell her you got it at a huge reduced rate and you'll now be able to keep yourself fit and slim and build stamina for excellent bedroom performance.