Strava missing Average Power

thefd
thefd Posts: 1,021
edited June 2012 in Road beginners
Is anyone else having problems with power and calories not being processed on Strava at the moment?
2017 - Caadx
2016 - Cervelo R3
2013 - R872
2010 - Spesh Tarmac

Comments

• Wirral_paul
    Wirral_paul Posts: 2,476
    Have you saved your own and your bike's weight??
  • thefd
    Yes - but the power calculation keeps spinning with the figures not being processed. Others have taken a while to process but my ride from Friday am still hasn't. The option to calculate has now gone on that ride...
    2017 - Caadx
    2016 - Cervelo R3
    2013 - R872
    2010 - Spesh Tarmac
  • Try going into edit ride and reselecting the bike you were on from the drop down box. Sometimes you have to re-enter your own weight too.
  • thefd
    Try going into edit ride and reselecting the bike you were on from the drop down box. Sometimes you have to re-enter your own weight too.
    I have tried this but no joy. It is weird because as I have said the option to calculate it has gone. But my weight and the bike's weight data is in.
    2017 - Caadx
    2016 - Cervelo R3
    2013 - R872
    2010 - Spesh Tarmac
  • Have you tried re-entering your weight in the settings part of your profile?
  • thefd
    Have you tried re-entering your weight in the settings part of your profile?
    Yea - I have tried that too. I'm going for a ride tomorrow so will see if it will give me a reading. I have come across this in the Strava Help but it isn't overly clear. My elevation info is there. I raised a ticket yesterday with Strava but they must be busy at the moment as it still is waiting a response. Maybe others are having the same issue...
    2017 - Caadx
    2016 - Cervelo R3
    2013 - R872
    2010 - Spesh Tarmac
  • thefd
    When you do a ride does the power and calories info appear immediately or does it sometimes take longer to appear? I ask because it has always seemed this info to take longer to appear for my rides.
    2017 - Caadx
    2016 - Cervelo R3
    2013 - R872
    2010 - Spesh Tarmac
  • thefd
    Been able to sort it. I exported the .gpx file of the ride. Then deleted the ride. Then re-imported the ride and now all the info is there.
    2017 - Caadx
    2016 - Cervelo R3
    2013 - R872
    2010 - Spesh Tarmac
  • napoleond
    napoleond Posts: 5,992
    I would worry too much as the calculated power is miles out. Worse, it's inconsistently miles out...
    Insta: ATEnduranceCoaching
    ABCC Cycling Coach