Argh!

13»

Comments

• TMR
    TMR Posts: 3,986
    I really hope that Boardman are not sponsoring the ITV4 coverage of the TdF again this year. I've still got that fookin' awful music in my head :(
  • cogidubnus
    cogidubnus Posts: 860
    Not to mention CB's pointless statements about winning...
  • takethehighroad
    takethehighroad Posts: 6,811
    Not been watching the Tour Series then, eh?
  • TMR
    Not been watching the Tour Series then, eh?

Nope. They were setting up outside my building today for the race tonight, but it didn't start until 1900 hrs and I have a 1.5 hour commute so I CBA :(
  • ocdupalais
    ocdupalais Posts: 4,314
    afx237vi wrote:
    I shall contribute one and only one question to the guide, namely: "Why does Mark Cavendish have a rainbow flag on his jumper? Answer: Because he is such a huge fan of the Village People."

Don't say that, you'll upset Tusher.

So saying that they're external gastric bands in funky colours for the new daddy wouldn't go down well either?
  • nweststeyn
    nweststeyn Posts: 1,574
    HEY LOOK I GOTS AN AVATAR OF A MAN WITH CATS.

Can I talk about racer push-bikes with you guys now?
  • ocdupalais
    ocdupalais Posts: 4,314
    nweststeyn wrote:

Apparently.

You've got the obligatory 200+ posts - that gets you through the informal early qualification rounds. I've got to spout sh!te for another 80 posts before I even get a response from one of the secretaries of one of the apostles of one of the Forum Ruling Elite.
    There's been quite a few other noobs spouting sh!te, lately, so you won't get lonely if that's your thing.
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661
    OCDuPalais wrote:
    nweststeyn wrote:

Apparently.

You've got the obligatory 200+ posts - that gets you through the informal early qualification rounds. I've got to spout sh!te for another 80 posts before I even get a response from one of the secretaries of one of the apostles of one of the Forum Ruling Elite.
    There's been quite a few other noobs spouting sh!te, lately, so you won't get lonely if that's your thing.

Don't worry. Will be re-instating the rule whereby mentioning the post-count will result in a resetting of the count.

Newbies are always welcome - we were all new once.
  • Mad_Malx
    Mad_Malx Posts: 5,161

I have this bizarre recollection you called yourself a NOOb last week on the Workshop forum. No, can't of been, the guy said he didn't have a tool. :lol::lol:
  • Dorset_Boy
    Dorset_Boy Posts: 7,403
    Why don't they hop in the cars to go uphill? :oops:

Certain I don't have enough posts to make a worthwhile contribution. :roll:
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,241
    Dorset Boy wrote:
    Why don't they hop in the cars to go uphill? :oops:
    Because Cavendish called Shotgun
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • rick_chasey
    Mad_Malx wrote:

I have this bizarre recollection you called yourself a NOOb last week on the Workshop forum. No, can't of been, the guy said he didn't have a tool. :lol::lol:

When it comes to either buying stuff or fixing stuff bike related, I am very much a n00b!!!
  • nweststeyn
    so..... bikes eh! how about them
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    No_Ta_Doctor Posts: 14,550
    nweststeyn wrote:
    so..... bikes eh! how about them

They're great, aren't they! I've got one, it's got wheels and a chain and everything! Aren't wheels fantastic, they way they just go round and round and round, brilliant! Unless you stop, then they're just round! Isn't stopping ace! You can have a rest and get a cup of coffee and a bite to eat! Eating's great, isn't it? And coffee too!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format
  • ratsbeyfus
    ratsbeyfus Posts: 2,841
    nweststeyn wrote:

I'm not keen on that avatar of yours! :shock:

I had one of them red bikes but I don't any more. Sad face.

@ratsbey
  • nweststeyn
    Yeah you'd better watch yourself... There's a new avatar in town and it eats rats!
  • Yellow Peril
    Yellow Peril Posts: 4,466
    Mad_Malx wrote:

When it comes to either buying stuff or fixing stuff bike related, I am very much a n00b!!!

I think you are due a dope test Rick. Your meteoric rise from posting stagiare to Forum Grand Tour Maillot Rouge has been nothing short of Armstrongesque!
    @JaunePeril

Winner of the Bike Radar Pro Race Wiggins Hour Prediction Competition
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,241

I think you are due a dope test Rick. Your meteoric rise from posting stagiare to Forum Grand Tour Maillot Rouge has been nothing short of Armstrongesque!

Not to mention his post rate. Michele Ferrari famously said a poster need to to achieve a post to days ratio of about 15 to be a moderator candidate. Other doctors say 12 is the maximum achievable clean. Rick's is over 17.
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • Yellow Peril
    Yellow Peril Posts: 4,466
    RichN95 wrote:

Not to mention his post rate. Michele Ferrari famously said a poster need to to achieve a post to days ratio of about 15 to be a moderator candidate. Other doctors say 12 is the maximum achievable clean. Rick's is over 17.

Do you think we should start measuring "postacrit" levels Rich? or should we start calling Rick "Mr 17+" in a Riisesque way?
    @JaunePeril

Winner of the Bike Radar Pro Race Wiggins Hour Prediction Competition
  • rick_chasey
    Mad_Malx wrote:

You're asking for some of my urine? You name makes me a little uneasy about that...
  • TMR

Beautifully written! ;)