Not sure where to put this tbh and am prepared for a reaming off Nick and SS

But hey

MUCH Cheapness! :shock:
Idiot ^^^^^^^^^

Ralph

Comments

• cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Firstly it's not new - it's second hand.
    Secondly, I love this sort of sh1t:
    "With 130mm up front and 120mm rear travel it climbs and descends amazingly. I will be gutted to see this go, it was an inpulse buy and I have not even swung a leg over it"
    How the hell does he know if he's never ridden it?
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • My secret rule of eBay is if they can't distinguish between bought and brought in the description then I avoid... as well as the following crimes to the English language:

forks - folks
    brakes - breaks
    and of course my biggest bugbear, your and you're.

Yes, this might make me a pedantic grammar nazi, but it means I don't have to deal with large numbers of knuckle dragging morons who have more than likely lifted the bike from someone else's shed and are looking for a quick sale.
  • diy
    diy Posts: 6,473
    or dyslexic millionaires or people who's brain goes faster than they can type.

Seriously I wouldn't care if I thought the price and seller were legit.
  • mintedox
    mintedox Posts: 273
    Similar sort of excuse for selling as the pikey who put my mates bike on gumtree after he stole it.
    Papa? Nicole
  • Like I say, it's just a personal thing about the spelling and grammar. The way I see it, if they've not taken the care and attention to write a proper ad the more likely they are to have not paid attention to a product whilst in their possession.

Sure it might mean that I miss out on some bargains here and there, but I prefer to reward those that have taken their time to get things right.
  • davewalsh
    davewalsh Posts: 587
    WTF is a 'carbon swinginger'
    ??????
  • bennett_346
    bennett_346 Posts: 5,029
    You can see it clearly has been ridden, the discs are bedded in and have pad all over them.
  • steelie600
    steelie600 Posts: 519
    I know! Hence the post on here, guys obv a bit deluded! Maybe shoulda put it in the Crudder for a full force pi55 taking!
    Idiot ^^^^^^^^^

Ralph
  • Briggo
    Briggo Posts: 3,537
    Sounds stolen to me.