Itv Player: What's the point?

morstar
morstar Posts: 6,190
edited May 2012 in The bottom bracket
I thought with them advertising it regularly, they must have improved it. But no, it's still rubbish. We stream a lot of TV through Sky and BBC without issue using fibre optic broadband. ITV player just freezes endlessly.

Comments

• team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    It's television, it doesn't have a point.
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • alihisgreat
    alihisgreat Posts: 3,872
    morstar wrote:
    I thought with them advertising it regularly, they must have improved it. But no, it's still rubbish. We stream a lot of TV through Sky and BBC without issue using fibre optic broadband. ITV player just freezes endlessly.

Try using it in the latest version of Internet Explorer -> I only get the freezing problem with Google Chrome.
  • amaferanga
    amaferanga Posts: 6,789
    team47b wrote:

Like internet forums?
    More problems but still living....
  • morstar
    morstar Posts: 6,190
    morstar wrote:

Try using it in the latest version of Internet Explorer -> I only get the freezing problem with Google Chrome.

Will try this^, currently using Mozilla but ie is on the PC also. Watched Tour series round 3 last night and it was awful viewing with it just stopping repeatedly.
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    amaferanga wrote:
    team47b wrote:

Like internet forums?

You are right, sorry, I was being a bit flippant.

Of course television has a point, it is there to sell you stuff.

Internet forums are for discussions that usually end up in convincing you to buy more stuff, different thing altogether! :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike