Chainreaction Cycles SALE

christurbo
christurbo Posts: 432
edited June 2012 in The bottom bracket
Fantastic!

I just got myself a nice new set of LOOK Keo Carbon Blades for just £85 inc delivery brand new :D

You can get an extra 15% off sale items by entering SALE as a voucher code :P

PEKBC6.jpg

Comments

• Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    that is an excellent heads up - ends 29th may as well. well played young turbo

garmin edge 200 for 99 squid
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    Just bought a Chris King BB and some Fizik bar tape fo rthe grand total of £47............ ok, so I did have some birthday vouchers too :D
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • verylonglegs
    verylonglegs Posts: 3,954
    that is an excellent heads up - ends 29th may as well. well played young turbo

garmin edge 200 for 99 squid

Arseburgers, bought mine for £112 only a week ago!
  • Sssh! Put these blades in my shopping basket but don't get paid til tomorrow. Will be gutted if they're gone when i get home from work! :cry:
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    Oooh, that's tempting. I presume cleats are included - if so, knock another £15 or so off for the value of the cleats and the pedals come out around £70.
    Faster than a tent.......
  • christurbo
    Ive read that there are 2 sets of cleats and covers included! !!!
  • DavMartinR
    DavMartinR Posts: 897
    Chainreaction is also on the cashback website as are a lot of the on-line bike shops, if you want to get some more savings.

http://www.topcashback.co.uk
  • Redhog14
    Redhog14 Posts: 1,377
    Help I dont have an up to date list of what I need/want to buy!

Pebble Mill,
    BBC TV Centre,
    Is there such a thing as too much?,
    Birminhang.

- off to check bank balance
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    DavMartinR wrote:
    Chainreaction is also on the cashback website as are a lot of the on-line bike shops, if you want to get some more savings.

http://www.topcashback.co.uk

oooh............. that's dengerous !!
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • rolf_f
    christurbo wrote:
    I think that's the Ti only. The steel axle ones just include the grey cleats as far as I understand it.

Oh well - I pressed the button on them. My Keo2 Max are still in fine condition so maybe I'll use them on the number two bike if I can be bothered to remove the SPDs I use on it for commuting!

£85 does seem a bit too good to miss and I'm not normally suckered in to un-needed bargains!
  • BigJimmyB
    BigJimmyB Posts: 1,302
    SALE in the voucher code for min spend of £100 BTW...
  • ToeKnee
    ToeKnee Posts: 376
    15% discount and TopCashBack ... I'll take a Giro Aeon for starters. :D
    Seneca wrote:
    It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare; it is because we do not dare that they are difficult.
    Specialized TriCross Sport+Ultegra+Rack&Bag+Guards+Exposure Lights - FCN 7
    Track:Condor 653, MTB:GT Zaskar, Road & TT:Condors.
  • rolf_f
    ToeKnee wrote:
    15% discount and TopCashBack ... I'll take a Giro Aeon for starters. :D

Still more expensive and heavier than a Kask Mojito though :wink:
  • bontie
    bontie Posts: 177
    Rolf F wrote:
    christurbo wrote:
    I think that's the Ti only. The steel axle ones just include the grey cleats as far as I understand it.

Oh well - I pressed the button on them. My Keo2 Max are still in fine condition so maybe I'll use them on the number two bike if I can be bothered to remove the SPDs I use on it for commuting!

£85 does seem a bit too good to miss and I'm not normally suckered in to un-needed bargains!

Negative, I got exactly those a week ago (at "full price" of £100) which was still a bargain. Ended up selling 2 sets of cleats right here on this same forum...
  • rolf_f
    bontie wrote:
    Negative, I got exactly those a week ago (at "full price" of £100) which was still a bargain. Ended up selling 2 sets of cleats right here on this same forum...

Chuffed to be proved wrong! :D
    Sssh! Put these blades in my shopping basket but don't get paid til tomorrow. Will be gutted if they're gone when i get home from work! :cry:

Sorry - at the moment they've gone back up to £109 before the Save discount.......... £95 is still cheap though.
  • christurbo
    The blades arrived 2 days after ordering. They are amazing, loads of platform area, nice and light and very stiff.