edited May 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Worth a watch at 8pm on redbull tv

http://live.redbull.tv/

a taster

http://vimeo.com/41540300

Comments

• pholt89
    pholt89 Posts: 56
    here we go beer in hanbd time for some epic 1000fps shots!
  • bennett_346
    bennett_346 Posts: 5,029
    video isnt streaming well enough for me to watch it tbh, runs smooth for a minute or two then goes glitchy.
  • toastedone
    toastedone Posts: 838
    Was 100% perfect here and well worth the watch
  • pholt89
    pholt89 Posts: 56
    Had a few little glitches but overall steam was fine and the picture quality was amazing! Still cant get over that ultra slow mo whip even though i've seen it loads of times in the trailer.
  • compo
    compo Posts: 1,370
    Amazing vid. Although dissapointed by only the 45 minute length. However, I don't watch many mtb films so don't know this is an average running time
  • bennett_346
    bennett_346 Posts: 5,029
    Well i missed the first ten minutes but got it working fine after that. Pretty dissapointed. Just looked like a bunch of pinkbikes regular VODs hashed together into 45 incoherent minutes that didn't correlate into the point they were aiming for.

Don't get me wrong, technically it was amazing, but it didn't hold my attention and i found it a bit boring.

The post office jumps section was really good though, i liked that.
  • benpinnick
    benpinnick Posts: 4,148
    @bennett... This was exactly my thoughts. not great, but I liked the post office section. Had a little background info, some old footage, cool music and sick jumps. If only the rest had been that way. Shame you missed the first 10 minutes too, as that was the only other really worthwhile bit, as the heli-cam of Dh at Fort Bill was also good. Showed you just how fast those guys ride.
    A Flock of Birds
    + some other bikes.
  • fyldesmurf
    fyldesmurf Posts: 412
    it's replaying al day today if people do want to watch