Holby City!

Soni
Soni Posts: 1,217
edited May 2012 in The bottom bracket
I am absolotely distraught here, I am a big holby city fan and always record so I never miss an episode but went to watch Tuesday's last night and didn't remember any of the previous clips it showed you at the beginning, on investigating it appears that somehow I've missed last weeks!

I don't want to watch Tuesdays yet until I watch last weeks.

I'm looking for Wolfs Clothing, which was the name of ladt weeks but can't get it on iPlayer becaus its now over 7 days old, anybody else any ideas how I can get hold of it?

I've found a site names NetFlix, but its chargeable and don't know anything about this site.....

Anybody else have any other ideas?

Comments

• murf1480
    murf1480 Posts: 117
    Netflix is doing a months free trail so it might be worth a go. Just remember to cancel it before the month is up otherwise it will start charging you
  • Soni
    Thanks mate, have they got a good reputation, and will they actually arrange cancellation when instructed? Anybody ever used them? Don't fancy being held into something and not be able to get out!
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Soni wrote:
    I am absolotely distraught here, Anybody else have any other ideas?

Bereavement counselling
    Get rid of the TV
    Go out on your bike
    Eat cake
    Buy a big box of tissues

And obviously...

MTFU :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661
    Soni wrote:
    I am absolotely distraught here, I am a big holby city fan

I would be too if I liked holby city.
  • jordan_217
    jordan_217 Posts: 2,580
    Has Charlie poked Duffy yet?
    “Training is like fighting with a gorilla. You don’t stop when you’re tired. You stop when the gorilla is tired.”
  • murf1480
    murf1480 Posts: 117
    Never used them myself but a few people I know have and said there pretty good.
  • Peddle Up!
    Peddle Up! Posts: 2,040
    You do realise that Holby isn't real. It's Bristle, yer kno. :wink:
    Purveyor of "up" :)
  • verylonglegs
    verylonglegs Posts: 4,023
    I still can't work out if this thread is genuine.
  • Richard_D
    Richard_D Posts: 320
    No it's a mirage and does not exist
  • team47b
    Richard_D wrote:

...a mirage is a real optical phenomenon, so does exist, it's only Holby that Soni is having problems with, not reality or existence :D
  • Richard_D
    Richard_D Posts: 320
    team47b wrote:
    Richard_D wrote:

...a mirage is a real optical phenomenon, so does exist, it's only Holby the Soni is having problems with, not reality or existence :D
    But what you see in the mirage may not. It was in part a play on very long legs post in that the thread is genuine but the contents may not be hence the mirage
  • blade8
    blade8 Posts: 43
    what you worried for its been crap since connie left.. :oops:
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,098
    Peddle Up! wrote:
    You do realise that Holby isn't real. It's Bristle, yer kno. :wink:

Eye rekons, that lot dunno wot Bristle is ?!
    Coarse, its the gateway to the land with the peeple wots ave webbed feet an all.
    Ere Peddle Up - fancy a bash my trattor sumtyme?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • DIESELDOG
    DIESELDOG Posts: 2,087
    I only used to tune in for the theme tune....

Love n hugs

DD

(Feeling really really old now)
    Eagles may soar but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

www.onemanandhisbike.co.uk
  • team47b
    Richard_D wrote:
    team47b wrote:
    Richard_D wrote:

...a mirage is a real optical phenomenon, so does exist, it's only Holby the Soni is having problems with, not reality or existence :D
    But what you see in the mirage may not. It was in part a play on very long legs post in that the thread is genuine but the contents may not be hence the mirage

I see.

...a mirage is a real optical phenomenon which can be captured on camera, since light rays actually are refracted to form the false image at the observer's location. What the image appears to represent, however, is determined by the interpretive faculties of the human mind. For example, inferior images on land are very easily mistaken for the reflections from a small body of water.

So the thread is genuine and the contents are real but are interpreted badly and so mistaken for genuine hence the confusion verylonglegs was experiencing.

I see your point.

It's been a slow day :?
  • Soni
    Only just read these replies, didn't receive notifications!

I've just signed up for Net Flix, but it doesn't have Holby City on it.....and things have just taken a turn for the worst, my daughter has ended up deleting last weeks off the Sky Planner, so i now have 2 x episodes i need to try and get hold of, although last weeks isn't a problem as will still be on iplayer, but trying to get hold of the weeks before is proving impossible....

Anybody else have any other suggestions how i can get hold of the week before lasts episode?

It was the episode where Sasha got stabbed and didn't want to miss that (this episode was called Wolfs Clothing).
  • Soni
    For all those Die Hard Holby Fans out there, i've found a user on You Tube with the whole series!

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... ature=plcp