Soccer Aid WTF ?

tim_wand
tim_wand Posts: 2,552
edited May 2012 in The bottom bracket
Soccer Aid, just a chance for over paid luvees to play out their fantasy of playing footie at Wembly.

And another chance for Robbie Williams to prize his "best buddie" Jonathon Wilkes away from his sham marriage and spend a bit more time in the showers together again,

What a load of Pony, my only upset is Ron Burgundy signed up this year " Keep it classy San Diego" hope he's commentating and not playing or maybe it will be Champ.

Comments

• cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    Come on Tim, at least the folk at Old Trafford will get the chance to see a trophy this season. :)
  • tim_wand
    tim_wand Posts: 2,552
    Oh sorry, I missed the fact that it was at Scum land this year. How have ITV pulled that off? I thought the BBC owned Manchester (Said in a Bob Hoskins Long Good Friday Style) these days.

Probably promised Robbie a good night out down Dean street.

Seriously though I hope the charities concerned raise a stack load of money, Was a bit Ironic though to see them sending Kiera Knightley to Chad to high lite concerns about malnutrition.
  • cycologist
    cycologist Posts: 721
    tim wand wrote:

Seriously though I hope the charities concerned raise a stack load of money, Was a bit Ironic though to see them sending Kiera Knightley to Chad to high lite concerns about malnutrition.

Well, perhaps they thought that sending Johnny Vegas would've been taking the p*ss.
    Two wheels good,four wheels bad