Oooogling!!

barty81
barty81 Posts: 145
edited May 2012 in The Crudcatcher
ok, so today i neally veered of the road. because of the nice weather, there was a abnormal amount of tight topped birds trawling the sidewalks. unfortunetely the wife was in the car and i got a slap.not the first time this has happened but i find i cant help myself. got to love this weather!!! also whenever i see anyone on a bike, (kid/adult) i have to swan neck around to see what they are riding. im even worse if i see a car mounted rack. this is sad but im sure im not the only one who does it. make me feel better and OWN UP to being a pervy, bike ooogling four wheeled hazard to society!
Giant xtc
Canyon nerve am 7

Comments

• Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    You sound like a phallic driver to me
    People like you shouldn't be allowed to wash a f*cking car, never mind drive one
  • redvee
    redvee Posts: 11,922
    Why do you think helmetcams are so popular in the summer :lol:
    I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.
  • Penylope
    Penylope Posts: 320
    My favourite turn of phrase for this time of year has to be:

"Pretty girls are all solar powered, they all come out to play when the sun is shinning."

Damn straight, girls are always more attractive when the sun is out!
    MTB's, SC Blur LTc & Cotic Soul (26" definitely aint dead!).
    Other, Genesis Croix De Fer
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    barty81 wrote:
    ok, so today i neally veered of the road. because of the nice weather, there was a abnormal amount of tight topped birds trawling the sidewalks. unfortunetely the wife was in the car and i got a slap.not the first time this has happened but i find i cant help myself. got to love this weather!!! also whenever i see anyone on a bike, (kid/adult) i have to swan neck around to see what they are riding. im even worse if i see a car mounted rack. this is sad but im sure im not the only one who does it. make me feel better and OWN UP to being a pervy, bike ooogling four wheeled hazard to society!
    I admit it i'm the same :oops:
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,549
    Penylope wrote:
    "Pretty girls are all solar powered, they all come out to play when the sun is shinning."

Damn straight, girls are always more attractive when the sun is out!
    Yup, London is filling up with scantily clad totty - off up there again tomorrow :mrgreen:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    barty81 wrote:

Potatoe
  • AndyBeast
    AndyBeast Posts: 179
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    barty81 wrote:

Potatoe

+ large sacks of spuds.

Wife has had her fun with the girls in the past though so I just point them out to her and we oooogle together!!
  • Beardface
    Beardface Posts: 5,495
    AndyBeast wrote:
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    barty81 wrote:

Potatoe

+ large sacks of spuds.

Wife has had her fun with the girls in the past though so I just point them out to her and we oooogle together!!

+mash.

Also, AndyBeast - POIDH, man... you know the CC rules. :P
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Why do you think trains always stop with the cab arry the bottom of stairs, although I see it less as oogling, more as reckying or surveying
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Saw this and thought of the OP.

SPAD_Motoringblinkers.jpg
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • barty81
    barty81 Posts: 145
    nice!! gonna get this printed on a canvas and hung on the wall. :lol:
    Giant xtc
    Canyon nerve am 7
  • Frank the tank
    Frank the tank Posts: 6,553
    Been married for 30 years but window shopping is always as pleasurable as ever.
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.