The new Bond movie trailer

upperoilcan
upperoilcan Posts: 1,180
edited May 2012 in The bottom bracket
Cervelo S5 Ultegra Di2.

Comments

• GiantMike
    GiantMike Posts: 3,139
    Ooh, is that the one where he protects British interests from the inside of a locked sports bag? In a bath?
  • Redhog14
    Redhog14 Posts: 1,377
    GiantMike wrote:
    Ooh, is that the one where he protects British interests from the inside of a locked sports bag? In a bath?

V good! PetitMichel (secret agent name)

that was dodgy though wasn't either this Welsh dude was not who everyone thought he was (outside of MI6) or just a real weird deviation from the Michael Hutchence thing that went very wrong... the irony of the Met detective saying "we believe a 3rd party was involved" was amazin!
  • upperoilcan
    upperoilcan Posts: 1,180
    GiantMike wrote:
    Very similar,the only difference is that Bond usually gets his man,quite unlike the those ivestigating the bath incident as that i fear will never be solved.......
    Cervelo S5 Ultegra Di2.
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,163
    Has no-one thought that the person involved in that case was a cyclist who some people on here may have known and that jokes may not be appropriate?

Back on topic though, as a Bond addict I can't wait for the new one.
  • GiantMike
    GiantMike Posts: 3,139
    Pross wrote:
    Has no-one thought that the person involved in that case was a cyclist who some people on here may have known and that jokes may not be appropriate?

I see what you did there.
  • mudcow007
    mudcow007 Posts: 3,861
    is it just me who can not stand Daniel Craig?
    Keeping it classy since '83
  • LeicesterLad
    LeicesterLad Posts: 3,908
    mudcow007 wrote:
    is it just me who can not stand Daniel Craig?

No I hate him, he cant act for sh*t.

and James Bond? meh.
  • zippypablo
    zippypablo Posts: 398
    I think Daniel Craig is an excellent Bond.
    Best since Sean C and may turn out to be the best of the lot.
    If suffer we must, let's suffer on the heights. (Victor Hugo).
  • shinyhelmut
    shinyhelmut Posts: 1,364
    Is that a DB5 I see? :D
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,163
    zippypablo wrote:
    I think Daniel Craig is an excellent Bond.
    Best since Sean C and may turn out to be the best of the lot.

I'd go along with that - has dragged things back on track (along with a modernisation / re-think by the production team) after the second half of Die Another Day did its best to kill the series. Much more in keeping with the books again now. Most importantly, he's back driving an Aston instead of that German stuff. Craig's only keeping the job warm until some casting director discovers me though. Suave, sophisticated bloke who drives an Aston and gets to s*ag loads of gorgeous women - it would be like type casting for me :lol: