Choo,Choo,Tuesday morning (with added trains)

Gazlar
Gazlar Posts: 8,084
edited May 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Scuttlers

Work again today, Mrs G has an interview and theres a good chance that her sisters ex fella might be moving out in the next while.

Anyway, can't hang about, trains to drive and all of that so if the good lord spares us and the creeks don't rise there will be more from me later

tarrah
Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
Amy
Farnsworth
Zapp

Comments

• rgliniany
    rgliniany Posts: 753
    funny you should say that..... the creeks are due to rise here tomorrow...... 20mm of the wet stuff forecast..

time to batton down the hatches and construct some fine winrows

maybe a big coffee first.... then some crudcatcher and a peek at chain reaction for some sale goodies.

(just to continue with the train theme...... the worksite is a rail extension project!! :shock: )
    It's a boy , It's a boy , I Shouted Running Into The Street With Tears Running Down My Face.....

That's The Last Time I Holiday In Thailand

URL Pinkbike
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning Gheylords (and ladies)!

Day of work meh today. Planning out the summer work with the boss and minion. Really cba.

Meant to reach a staggering high of 24degC today, so pub this evening with housemates as it would be rude not to.

Laters
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    work meh tonight, loafing throughout the day

might start with a little walk!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Mornin' lolcats

Another glorious and sunny day, only spoiled by having to work for a living! I expect, nay demand, to fry on the way home.

Today features no train content, but it will feature coffee. Copious amounts of coffee.

Ownards! To coffee! And don't spare the quantity!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Not enough sleep and feel like a bit snotty, man flu pending. Nice bright sunny day so to improve todays outlook I think I'll ride there.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Mikelancs
    Mikelancs Posts: 99
    Morning !
    Finally getting back on the bike tonight! After many weeks of crap weather and more work!
    Can't wait then off to the beer garden for a swift one then shower and bed! First it's off to work!
    2012 Giant TCR Composite 3
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Uni revision meh today. Also need to do some paperworks that I've been putting off for about a year now... this will be followed by food and hopefully some COD time with the flatmate while I have a talk to him about his missus and getting her to understand what her position actually is... get it sorted before we move to our new place next year, don't want her trying to completely take over again like she has this year.

She's been really annoying me lately trying to interfere with my life among other stuff and trying to boss me around in my own flat. She's trying to make decisions about things that at the end of the day aren't any of her business and going off on one when I don't agree. I know she's going to around a few times a week. I normally get on really well with her but she's starting to fuck me off, been chatting to a few of our friends and they agree I've got a point... it's my home, I pay the rent, I live here all the time, she's got her own place to be a nuisance in. Don't want to cause trouble between them but she's really pissing me off and makes a point of completely dismissing my opinions. Bitch.

Anyways rant over

Laters
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    ^^^ ditch, head backwards, you know the score!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    I'm hoping to avoid that one by telling him just to get her to calm it a bit.

I've not ruled it out as option B though...
  • Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    Bonjour Maggots,

Not much on the cards today, another day of laze in France, just to think, another month of this sloth like routine!
    I am going back to bed...

Ciao all..
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Morning mongs

Today will be spent looking after children and mrs, taking delivery of 9m of ash work top, putting together some ikea and going swimming.

And drinking lots of coffee.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,871
    meh

late night from MBA meet meant crap sleep & early meet = tired
  • Proutster
    Proutster Posts: 785
    Ho Hum...

Work meh to get through (meeting with a supplier - CBA), but the bike is on the back of the car and out in Macc Forest straight after work.

Let's see if I can kill myself trying to set a Strava record downhill on Charity Lane....
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

i've been up since 4am with my very ill son, i'm struggling to stay awake already :lol:

bike build is coming together, everything should be delivered in the next few days and i should have it all built on the weekend 8) i just need to get a seat clamp and i have everything. i can't wait to take the badboy out for a spin, i'm not sure whether to name it or not yet :?

ah well, onwards and upwards

laters
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'ning shirtlifters
    Glorious day here in the East Midlands.
    Didn't go to yoga last night as it was fully booked, so cleaned teh Stumpinator and had another rest night.
    Work as usual, but the AOC isn't here which is nice. Probably off to the gym tonight, because I need to keep my fitness up and my arms haven't had a work out since last Thursday...

It is also pay day, so I might well be purchasing one or two things...
    Kisses
    FoxC
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    fuck yeah look at all that sunshine. :mrgreen:

No work today, or the rest of the week.

Gotta go see a friend today for the usual film watching routine, and as the torch is in Bristol today I may take a detour and have a peek.

Other parts of the day will include music on full blast and new cod face off maps.
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    Angry Bird wrote:
    She's been really annoying me lately trying to interfere with my life among other stuff and trying to boss me around in my own flat. She's trying to make decisions about things that at the end of the day aren't any of her business and going off on one when I don't agree.

Epic fail, all the bad points of being in a relationship.....without being in a relationship, does your flatmate appreciate you taking the hit for him? Maybe you can do a deal and get the odd ride just to even things up?

Moning mirkins, what a great day for riding your bike, I shall be riding my bike again this evening and ending up in a beer garden to drink copious amounts of beer then wobble home....
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • MountainMonster
    MountainMonster Posts: 7,423
    Morning all,

been in at work since stupid o clock, and just now finally getting a chance to sit back and relax for a few minutes. Will be looking at getting some bike parts ordered within the next few days, so at least I have something to look forward to!
  • Penylope
    Penylope Posts: 320
    Mornin all,

Interviewing minions today, sorting the plebs from the chaff. A bit p'd off, as 6 weeks ago we terminated 12 temps and now we need to re-employ, way to read the signs :roll:
    Still, gets me out of proper work i spose...

Beverage score so far today:

Coffee 1 - Tea 1, hopefully an exiting second half will bring a rugby-like score :wink:
    MTB's, SC Blur LTc & Cotic Soul (26" definitely aint dead!).
    Other, Genesis Croix De Fer
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,525
    Morning Gimps & Gimpettes,

I've got to go into London twice today :roll: Once to see about jobs, then back home to pick up junior from school and then out again in London for a beer with mates. I make life easy for myself don't I :) I was thinking about headed down to Penshurst for a bit of push up fun tomorrow, but the shoulder is still a bit dodgy so will have so see how it goes.

Time to put a suit on...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Gazlar
    @Angrybird let Gazlar take you under his wing.

sounds like sexual tension on her part, have you tried sleeping with her? If not, do it, but so it really badly so she doesn't want a repeat, thumb in a softy, call out your own name, spaff all over the bed etc. Thing is she will feel so guilty she won't want to face you.

Many years ago my exexex had a mate who was always round and always vying for her attention, essentially just jealous that someone was getting more time than her with her friend, and that her friend was getting some and she wasn't. Anyway one night I was up late, ex had gone to bed and her mate was staying over, she wandered downstairs to get a drink and I was up watching the , anyway she stayed up, we had some drinks and I ended up spearing me a grizzly, but she felt so guilty afterwards she couldn't face me so didn't come round

Worked a treat
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • ol\'gregg
    ol\'gregg Posts: 612
    Morning all Just having a look through the box of bits i bought from Gazlar ( cheers for dropping them down Gaz) so I can work out what else I need to start the new bike build. Anyway i'm late for work as i've spent too long in my shed looking at bike bits.
    gochel chan ddynion i mewn blew beisiau achos hwy cadernid bod eirth
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    ol\'gregg wrote:
    Morning all Just having a look through the box of bits i bought from Gazlar ( cheers for dropping them down Gaz) so I can work out what else I need to start the new bike build. Anyway i'm late for work as i've spent too long in my shed playing with my bits.

FTFY
  • Gazlar
    Alas, if only you were a different crudders starting at my bits thinking it was a good boxful.

you know who I mean
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Greetings programs.

Gaz you are a genius! Today is work followed by blast on the bike. so today is awesome.
  • Gazlar
    Greetings programs.

Gaz you are a genius!.

You appear to have missed handsome and well hung from that statement of fact
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp