Cornerblock

Aggieboy
Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
edited May 2012 in The bottom bracket
Respect! Congratulations on your promotion at Mickey D's......

file.php?avatar=520877_1337623412.jpg:lol:
"There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."

Comments

• cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    Cheers Aggie, every meal's a happy meal. :D
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,098
    VIET0001.GIF
    [Flag of Vietnam]

Nope, he's trying to attract a Vietnamese lady, you have to be careful of what you might get: some of them are those boy-girl thingies. I'm sure aggie has got one in his basement, you know - try her/it out before you buy, "You give me ten dollar, me love you longtime" sort of thing.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pauldavid
    pauldavid Posts: 392
    VIET0001.GIF
    [Flag of Vietnam]

Nope, he's trying to attract a Vietnamese lady, you have to be careful of what you might get: some of them are those boy-girl thingies. I'm sure aggie has got one in his basement, you know - try her/it out before you buy, "You give me ten dollar, me love you longtime" sort of thing.

"Ten Dollar" seems a bit steep, you can get one for five. Having said that, you might want to take your own anti bacterial spray and a bottle cleaning brush to give her/him a quick wipe down inside & out before you start any long time loving.
  • Yossie
    Yossie Posts: 2,600
    VIET0001.GIF
    [Flag of Vietnam]

Thanks for pointing out that was the flag of Vietnam - much obliged. Some of us got it confused with Wales.
  • jordan_217
    jordan_217 Posts: 2,580
    Yossie wrote:
    VIET0001.GIF
    [Flag of Vietnam]

Thanks for pointing out that was the flag of Vietnam - much obliged. Some of us got it confused with Wales.

So which is it Vietnam or Wales?!?. FFS you think you've just got your head around something and along comes Yossie :roll:
    “Training is like fighting with a gorilla. You don’t stop when you’re tired. You stop when the gorilla is tired.”
  • Yossie
    Yossie Posts: 2,600
    Wales. Deffo. I'd lay a fiver on it if I had a fiver. I've been to Wales, so I know. Deffo the Welsh flag. Nothing at all to do with Vietnam.
  • jordan_217
    Yossie wrote:
    Wales. Deffo. I'd lay a fiver on it if I had a fiver. I've been to Wales, so I know. Deffo the Welsh flag. Nothing at all to do with Vietnam.

Phew, cheers Yoss. I knew i'd picked up some local culture on all those visits to the in-laws in Llanelli. One thing I've never figured out though, why the Welsh have such an obsession with that bloody red dragon :?

So is that star on their flag the star of St David?
    “Training is like fighting with a gorilla. You don’t stop when you’re tired. You stop when the gorilla is tired.”
  • DavMartinR
    DavMartinR Posts: 897
    jordan_217 wrote:
    Yossie wrote:

Phew, cheers Yoss. I knew i'd picked up some local culture on all those visits to the in-laws in Llanelli. One thing I've never figured out though, why the Welsh have such an obsession with that bloody red dragon :?

So is that star on their flag the star of St David?

No, the Star was introduced in the early 80's to honour our illustrious leader Chairman Kinnock. :D
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,098
    Then we will definately have to change the 'me love you long time' line into...
    In a rolling Welsh tone
    "Yayull give you fabulus super lovely shag for a quid or half a bitter - take your pick!"
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • jordan_217
    Then we will definitely have to change the 'me love you long time' line into...
    In a rolling Welsh tone
    "Yayull give you fabulus super lovely shag for a quid or half a bitter - take your pick!"

Tidy