Schlecks leaving WhackShack?

frenchfighter
frenchfighter Posts: 30,642
edited May 2012 in Pro race
Can any Italian readers translate what is being said here?

slek.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-PcPVh9CiQZ8/T ... 0/slek.jpg
Contador is the Greatest

Comments

• frenchfighter
    Tbh, a lot of JB's reaction could be due to the stress of an under-performing team. And he doesn't mince his words.

“[The Tour de France] is still a long way off. Currently none of the team is at the level that we expected. Only Fabian Cancellara was, before he crashed; all the others have under performed. Currently there isn’t a single rider set for the Tour de France.

“Nobody.”

“We need to sit down and talk together,” he said. “I have to say some things internally. I’m very dissatisfied; what is it today” May 20th. And what is our balance? Zero. It is zero, and that needs to change. It is our responsibility to see that changes.

“In order for a team to function, and for results to come, first and foremost its leader, its captain, must ride well. You must show yourself as leader, and we haven’t seen that yet this season. Except maybe Chris Horner in races like Tirreno-Adriatico.”
    Contador is the Greatest
  • knedlicky
    knedlicky Posts: 3,097
    My Italian isn’t that good but I don’t think it says anything new or what you’ve probably not already read elsewhere, apart from what has been voiced in this forum – why didn’t Frank wait until today (rest day) to then discuss things with Bruyneel.
    The secondary headline suggesting the Schlecks will move on at the end of the season appears to be just newspaper hype, there is nothing factual in the article to say that.

In another article (in Swiss media) about the same topic, Bruyneel pointedly said that the Team for the TdF is not yet decided. But it sounded like he would be now reluctant to include Frank.
  • frenchfighter
    Thanks knedlicky
    Contador is the Greatest
  • Le Commentateur
    Le Commentateur Posts: 4,099
    Pre-Tour gossip.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Pic of Frank and first word of report is "dopo". Neat.
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    No_Ta_Doctor Posts: 13,328

His gynaecologist won't be happy.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format
  • shinyhelmut
    shinyhelmut Posts: 1,364

His gynaecologist won't be happy.

:lol: