Weather

mudcow007
mudcow007 Posts: 3,861
edited May 2012 in Commuting chat
i hate days like this, got up this morning, an took the dog over the field

weather was warming up

got home, got ready for work got bike pre flight checks complete

ride to work

the weather is amazing, the type of weather where you just want to keep riding....but you cant an have to go into work

im sad now
Keeping it classy since '83

Comments

• bompington
    bompington Posts: 7,674
    Yeah, you're right, you'd have been much better off sitting in a traffic jam :roll:
  • memsley89
    memsley89 Posts: 247
    Nearly carried on past the office once I arrived!
    I extended my commute, still wasn't enough... :(
  • king_jeffers
    king_jeffers Posts: 694
    I was actually pleased to get in this morning, was freezing cold, windy - briefly tempted to go back home and crawl into bed. Downside of North East coast :-(
  • fossyant
    fossyant Posts: 2,549
    memsley89 wrote:

Hah, I extended the commute home last night, and did the same this morning. Chose a nice 20 mile route, a few Strava sections. Going the same route all week. You know what, the clipping in and out is less than half what the 7 or 11 mile routes are, despite double the distance.
  • lockstock666
    lockstock666 Posts: 131
    First time I wore my cycling shorts to work today. I walked out the door dressed in hoodie, gloves and long trousers, walked straight back in and changed. I thought it would be chilly until a little later.
  • Mr Sworld
    Mr Sworld Posts: 703
    memsley89 wrote:

I would of too but it seems in Brighton whenever we get the wind from the North the seafront seems to have a headwind in both directions... Grrr... :x