Good Morning, welcome to the WEEKEND!

angry_bird
angry_bird Posts: 3,786
edited May 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Morning bumders

Uni revision meh today.Got uni "summer" ball later.

Red Bull Empire of Dirt tomorrow.

What you 'orrible lot up to?

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,505
    Mornin',

Dog tired - need another coffee: wife & kid are driving me up the wall so I need to get out the house soon to keep meself sane. I've been roped into helping on some charity fund raising effort this afternoon (why did I agree to this?). After that I'm headed for Wales for a CC uplift tomorrow :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning Numb Nuts!

Busy-ish morning this morning. Have a meeting in 40 minutes, so I'd best get me skates on. This afternoon I'll be ordering some headset spacers and possibly a stem, just don't know what colours hmmm decisions.

Anywho, Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

sold my hardtail yesterday so i'm currently bike-less as my full suss is broken. i've bought a new pair of sektors and i'm looking for a hardtail frame to fit them so i can build another one up :D

it looks like my son has got chicken pox - i've never had it so this may be fun :?

so a day of watching the disney channel and cleaning up sick is on the cards for me today.

laters :D

PS stevo: have a good one tomorrow mate :D
  • xmadxmoex
    xmadxmoex Posts: 135
    Moaning all.

Work meh today, followed by 2 meh nights.

Hoping for the weather to be nice next week so i can lay a patio.. exciting times!

Onwards to chocolate and coffee
  • Ryan Jones
    Ryan Jones Posts: 775
    Mornin'

Going to have a bash at the bikes, 2 sets of brakes require their hoses trimming and bleeding, setting up of gears on the hardtail build and then possibly fitting of some car audio :lol:
  • compo
    compo Posts: 1,370
    Morning you urchins

sat around all day today watching the nw200. These men have balls
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    afterrnoon team,

dropping wife in town in a bit for a quick social with her pals, then off to Derby for nephews 21st, better be some decent blart there else i will not stay long!

Bacons consumed earlier, think i may need more as have back ache from hell, hobbling about like a reet old get!

Carbon Cube 29er hardtail, think i'm going for it! Much skintness but looks da bomb!

Laters
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Glad the weekend has finally arrived but stuck in all day with the kids so time will be spent watching shaun the sheep and catching up on some housework. I waited all week for this. Meh
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • jay12
    jay12 Posts: 6,306
    should have been riding on a new frame today but parcel force screwed up so i'll have to wait till monday for it to arrive :( oh well, gives me more time to revise for my gcse exams next week. yay can't wait...
  • sloppycowpat
    sloppycowpat Posts: 349
    jay, good luck old bean

brother has nicked my bike to go to work again and now i find out that I have to go to my mums choir fundraising event which will suck

but on the bright side i made scones, and my newish forks have arrived so the steel frame rebuild is happening today/night
    worst moment ever...
    buzzing down twisting single track then.... psssst BANG!!!
  • MountainMonster
    MountainMonster Posts: 7,423
    Afternoon everyone,

finally got our car insurance sorted, so spent the weekend so far doing all the stuff I couldn't do on foot or on bike, which has been nice. Been enjoying the semi-decent weather here in Cambs as well, so all is good. Off into town tongiht for way too many drinks, which is desperately needed after the last month of intense work and not enough sleep. Also got our first contract for my new company which is enough to secure a years wages at a decent rate, so stoked to see what life brings!
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Evening gheys
    Good day today, cheap bacon sandwich started it and it just got better. Trip to toys'r'us spending usual drink moneys on the girls resulted in a quiet afternoon as they didn't fight or argue for 6 hours (record).

Sorted the planet x (road) bike for tomorrows 120 mile ride by visiting the never used before local hippy loony bike shop. Cables cost less than CRC but the owner is a hippy loony so I may have to wash with bleach after every visit.

Onwards to Tofu!
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,870
    Have a good ride spongtastic, did 50 miles this morning and had a ball.

Also looked at watches, I need to find cheaper hobbies :( (or get better paid)

Currently watching the football whist the current wife cooks dinner
  • cat_with_no_tail
    cat_with_no_tail Posts: 12,981
    s'up homos.

Currently bidding on a double XT chainset to hopefully replace the god awful SRAM X9 one on the Reed. Also bidding on a pair of Rebas for the karma. Giggity!
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Evening gheys

Onwards to Tofu!

This message was a Glasshouse / Thrown Stone production, in association with Pot/Kettle Management
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.