Fark me it's Friday Thread

Raymondavalon
Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
edited May 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Bonjour Maggots,

Freaking cats! They have the free reign in this house and one of them walked over the HiFi remote resulting in me being awoken by the radio blaring at 05h30... so been awake for two hours now.. fail

Today we are off to Germany to do some shopping, yea, gotta love the Alsace area, just hop in a car, drive over the Rhine and your in Germany..

Other than that, not much going on in the land of the frog today, other than an afternoon siesta without fail..

Comments

• thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning Losers!

Just as knackered this morning as yesterday. I should go to bed earlier but meh.
    Woo the weekend starts in a few hours. Hope they're quick hours and the weekend ones are sloooooooow.

Laters
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • sanchez89
    sanchez89 Posts: 567
    Looking forward to finishing work me'h at 11 so the weekend can begin. Still not sure about entering Racers Guild tomorrow up the Cop. Hmmmmm decisions

Enjoy friday
    2011 KHS Full Susser Carbon 29er Race Build
    Clank wrote:
    M'eh, I might just go back to zapping it with frikken lay-zur beeeems. And sharks.
  • rgliniany
    rgliniany Posts: 753
    not wanting to rub it in too much...... my weekend starts in 15 mins....

but i do have a full weekend of kitchen disassembly ahead of me.... and there is meant to be fine sunny days here so its a bit of an annoyance....

cheerio
    It's a boy , It's a boy , I Shouted Running Into The Street With Tears Running Down My Face.....

That's The Last Time I Holiday In Thailand

URL Pinkbike
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Today we are off to Germany to do some shopping, yea, gotta love the Alsace area, just hop in a car, drive over the Rhine and your in Germany..

If you get a chance, visit Saarlouis. Lovely little medievel walled town with some really good eateries and a superb evening atmosphere. Courtesy of having a car plant, the whole town has a bit of wonga, and it really shows. Anyhoo.....

Mornin' poo-flingers

Second day of training course, and if colleague gets in earlier enough, I sense fried breakfast on the horizon. Baaaaacons. Suh-weet.

Saturday mronign will see me heading Cannockwards for a bit of an old-boys trip around the trails. This is of course providing the car passes it's MOT. If it doesn't that plan will be about screwed. I should find out about 11am.

Right, overheads to review and warm drinks to be hard. Have a good day y'all.

Onwards! To coffee! And life-cycle analysis!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • Morning Scrotum Strokers,

Yet another crappy night's sleep, have hit the coffees already and am contemplating studying Trainspotting so I can learn how to inject this stuff like some choice Glaswegian skag.

Managed to get lucky and get my bike up and running again last night, my lbs happened to have exactly the right bolt and stuff in stock so no need to order it in and wait a ridiculous length of time for it to arrive. So I'll be straight out on it as soon as work finishes.

The weekend ahead will consist of driving home to see the family so I can enjoy stilted, awkward conversations with my Dad and then get my nephew out on his bike so he can grow up to be a relatively normal human being, although his current obsession is dressing up and playing Batman (which gives me high hopes that he's already on the way to being pretty awesome).

Now it's onwards to work and the pleasures of dress down Friday (even if I'm not allowed to sit in the office in my biking gear at least I get to wear jeans and a T-Shirt) and hatching a plan to leave there as soon as I get a job lined up at another place.
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Morning cockjanglers.
    Good ride was had last night (with no lights might i add) leg is still on fire through a overshooting of a jump and landing in a nettle bush :twisted:
    As car passed MOT and service etc i will spend the weekend linging up a HT project build. been buying the small bits, just need to order the frame itself.

Friday = Bacons, and i cant concentrate at work yet due to not having any yet!

Anywhooo
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • VWsurfbum
    Managed to get lucky so I can enjoy stilted, awkward conversations with my Dad although his current obsession is dressing up and playing Batman (pretty awesome).

Now it's onwards to the pleasures of dress down Friday
    :lol:
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • VWsurfbum wrote:
    Managed to get lucky so I can enjoy stilted, awkward conversations with my Dad although his current obsession is dressing up and playing Batman (pretty awesome).

Now it's onwards to the pleasures of dress down Friday
    :lol:

Haha, that some genius editing skills.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Morning

Great ride home last night & in this morning has left me refreshed and very hungry.

Today at work is going to be very busy & later is pub - its what I call a balanced day.
  • cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    3 1/2 hours until the weekend starts for me. TFI Friday. Got a parcel of bike bits to pick up at the PO, some fettling and then some beer to see to.
  • VWsurfbum
    Just remembered that i have a petty cash check arriving today that owes me a hefty sum, maybe i'll order those brakes today? Hmmm
    My coffee tastes a bit watery, i'll have to have another one just to check?
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Feel really crap. Very pissed off too, decided not to go out so I could get some sleep and hopefully feel awake this morning.

Presentation to make later, in the meantime I should start revision... but first I'm going to see what drugs we've got in the flat to make me feel less crap hopefully.

Laters
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    Morning Muff Divers,

Now supping coffee contemplating doing some weights, then it it's cutting of the grass which was rained last week and has to happen soon before it start blocking our view out. Got a call with a 'headhunter' this afternoon to talk about a job in Paris which probably won't get off the starting line :roll:

Then its time to check and fettle the bike before this weekends uplift fun in Wales. Roll on Saturday 8)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Morning Scuttlers

Off to Wolvo today, good news is this means I can save some postage on a job lot of bike bits as they are for a guy in Coventry, even better as I have to pop to Coventry anyway on the way back.

Good news is my frame has been dispatched with a tracking number so I can stalk it all the way. I have decided that the new Ride is going to be called Amy, following the futurama theme, this is because the frame is coming from China

Righ, off to the post office to send parcels and buy kickingmule some sweeties

tarrah
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Penylope
    Penylope Posts: 320
    And breakfast has landed :)
    20120518_091549.jpg

Have this, wash down with a brew, then watch the clock till 11:30. Then home to collect parcels from Merlin and Cotic, woot!
    MTB's, SC Blur LTc & Cotic Soul (26" definitely aint dead!).
    Other, Genesis Croix De Fer
  • DIESELDOG
    DIESELDOG Posts: 2,087
    Penylope wrote:
    20120518_091549.jpg

Have this, wash down with a brew, then watch the clock till 11:30. Then home to collect parcels from Merlin and Cotic, woot!

Where's the brown sauce FFS??

Typical for me, I have a day off work, I'm sneezing like a Mo Fo and my bottom has decided to explode.

Just thought I'd share.

Love n hugs

DD
    Eagles may soar but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

www.onemanandhisbike.co.uk
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'ning
    Ace jumping clinic on Trevor last night, really cheered me up.
    Today is Friday - YAY!
    Not seeing TFN - BOO
    Workmeh will be followed by finally getting round to looking at my front brake, and packing for saturday night.
    Onwards! To ALL THE EMAILS! (got them down to 50 from 160 this week, actually been productive for once)

Kisses
    FoxC
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Penylope wrote:
    20120518_091549.jpg

That. Looks. Amazing!! Please tell me it's a full French Baguette! ;)

Gaz, you're a legend. Cheers!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    DIESELDOG wrote:
    my bottom has decided to explode.
    POIDH, you know the rules.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • DIESELDOG
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    DIESELDOG wrote:
    POIDH, you know the rules.

Trust me, you really do not want to see! At least the "I really want to throw up" feeling has gone away.

Love n hugs

DD

• Gazlar
    DIESELDOG wrote:

I'll explode your bottom in a minute

oh hang on wait< wron Crudwench

Go about you day and enjoy
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    morning glory holes!

Today is meh, I feel quite tired, probably due to driving to an interview that didn't happen, and then trying to drive round the M25 without being killed by some feckwit. Despite the stress I am not missing having a drink at all.

As it's Friday the 456 is in the car ready to go. Have been paid today too, so it's bike-discount.de for a pair of Sektor RLs for a bargaintastic £220.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning glory holes!

As it's Friday the 456 is in the car ready to go. Have been paid today too, so it's bike-discount.de for a pair of Sektor RLs for a bargaintastic £220.

cheers for that, i think i'll be on there later if i sell my bike to the guy who's coming to look at it 8)

busy day...laters
  • DIESELDOG
    Gazlar wrote:
    DIESELDOG wrote:

I am doing, and you know what? Your bloody avatar is dancing in time to my music. How sodding annoying is that?

Love n hugs

DD

• projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    Fuck yeah, for it is friday! last day, on holiday next week. Although I'd better stop spending my money at some point....
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    happy friday one and all

blagged an extra early stack from work as my car needs some TLC, means i'll be skint but mobile! Should have enough for some quality bacons, big brown rolls and a huge bottle of HP sauce to smash after my lie in tomorrow morning!

Tarrar! x
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Gazlar
    DIESELDOG wrote:
    Gazlar wrote:
    DIESELDOG wrote:

I am doing, and you know what? Your bloody avatar is dancing in time to my music. How sodding annoying is that?

Love n hugs

DD

That's me, I'm all about rhythm
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp