Something to cheer you all up

itboffin
itboffin Posts: 20,064
edited May 2012 in Commuting chat
well I know we've all been loving the weather this year but the fun almost over people

The summer Solstice is on the 21st June .........................

:evil:

Time to get the wet, cold and dark weather gear ready, oh! wait!!!! :evil:
Rule #5 // Harden The Feck Up.
Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
Rule #12 // The correct number of bikes to own is n+1.
Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.

Comments

• cyclingprop
    cyclingprop Posts: 2,426
    Well I didn't expect that, I thought the thread would be to do with some hideously expensive new purchase you'd made.
    What do you mean you think 64cm is a big frame?
  • itboffin
    Ah but did you expect this ?
    NOBODY_EXPECTS_THE_SPANISH_INQUISITION!.jpg
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,770
  • Why? Because I'm guaranteed a seat all the way in.

Brompton SL2
    Ridley Icarus SLS
  • itboffin

Lol I have fond memories of that song, we used it for my Army flight training passing out parade, imagine this hundreds of soldiers in just grass skirts + boots doing a tribute conga to the song accompanied by tanks and lynx helicopters hovering above the crowds with streams of even more grass skirted solders abseiling from above to join the fun :shock: :roll:

Got to love the 80s :lol:
  • mtb-idle
    mtb-idle Posts: 2,179
    itboffin wrote:
    Ah but did you expect this ?
    NOBODY_EXPECTS_THE_SPANISH_INQUISITION!.jpg

which reminds me, anyone here ride CS3 heading East in the mornings and see the guy that looks like Terry Jones riding Westwards? He's a regular. He's a dead ringer for TJ and always has his helmet straps undone

jones_terry.jpg
    FCN = 4