Only Tuesday?

spongtastic
spongtastic Posts: 2,651
edited May 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Morning packets

Interviewing minions all morning and ghey meetings all afternoon.

Onwards to meh!
Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?

Comments

• VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Cockswingers!
    Today i am up early and in work as i couldnt remember what time todays meeting is in deepest darkest SW London. so after here i will consume more coffee on the road, swear at BMW's and head over to the wrong side of the river.

Payday today = Dealextreme day. Few other bits to order for the bike and car, then see what i have left :?

Watched Appocolypto again last night, what a cracking film.

Anyway onwards to road rage!
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • sanchez89
    sanchez89 Posts: 567
    'Ning scruffbags,

Work me'h till 2 then home for sleep. Knackered today.

Enjoy tuesday
    2011 KHS Full Susser Carbon 29er Race Build
    Clank wrote:
    M'eh, I might just go back to zapping it with frikken lay-zur beeeems. And sharks.
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning Douchebags!

So last night I went to the pub with Hot Librarian and consumed several pints of alcohol. In hindsight, this probably wasn't the greatest idea as I feel a bit worse for wear today. I'm confused by Hot Librarian, she was coming across very needy last night, and I'm sure it was her that uttered the words "I'm nobody's girlfriend" once Hmmm. Better start diggin' that ditch.

Dad went into hospital last night, so that's fun.

Tea! Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Hope its not serious.
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    Hope its not serious.
    Cheers. We're still waiting for test results at the moment. He has COPD, so he struggles to breathe at the best of times, but he caught a cold last week, and it's knocked him for six. He'll be alright though I imagine.
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

my injuries feel a bit better today, i can actually move my arm today :lol:

the guy i work for on site has gone on holiday for 2 weeks, it's exactly 24 minutes into the first day and his number 2 has already tried to assert his authority and try and make me do a job that's not part of my remit and is threatening to cancel our contractors contract and all sorts - even though i know he doesn't have the power to do so - i just laughed at him and told him to speak to my head office and sort it with them, but still it's pissed me off already this morning :evil:

the on site cafe does a great full english breakfast so i may console myself with that...

laters
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    Hope its not serious.

+ potato

Mornin' s**tflickers

Ummm, I....... ...er...... ....yeah.... ....um..... slow news day in Clanksville, it seems.

Carry on, everybody.

Onwards. Because that's how we roll here. Carrying on......onwards.... .....And all that.
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    Morning

Today is a maybe meeting, ie, be ready all day for an event that won't happen, only bright side is the roast pork (from sunday) and english mustard rolls in the fridge.
  • estampida
    estampida Posts: 1,008
    look guys

why dont you all line up........

and smell my fingers........
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    Hope its not serious.

This.

Morning bumders

Uni meh today. Got a presentation to start preparing, shouldn't be too bad unless the the people in the group I have to work with piss me off. Seriously, 2 of them are right cretins and may find themselves filling some ditches if they irritate me.

Laters
  • Abra
    Abra Posts: 338
    M'ning chumps,

Rubbish evening, Mrs A didn’t get the job she had applied for. spent the evening telling her she isn’t a complete dunce!

Today will undoubtedly be a day of Me'h. I've also just found out that I’m going to Cheltenham for two days at the end of the week for some BS training course. At least the Hotel looks ok!

> Tea
    DO MORE OF WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'ning
    Discovered last night that my rotator cuff muscle in left shoulder is still farked, 5 years after going over the horses head... totally hadn't realised. Better find some exercises for that then...
    Yoga was brilliant last night, hard work, but brilliant.
    Today workmeh has been interrupted by the fact that outlook's not working, plus am going for a curry at lunch, then gym later.
    Must find some time to fix my brakes...preferably before the Peaks ride on Saturday

Kisses
    FoxC
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    Morning cockjanglers & mirkin wearers...

Cruel ride in to work, strong headwind all the way, slightly hung over from impromptu beers down the local... and just missed the bacons van :cry:
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    estampida wrote:
    look guys

why dont you all line up........

and smell my fingers........

Because I already know what your sister smells like.

.....and tell your Dad I found his wedding ring whilst I was at it.
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,549
    pilch wrote:
    and just missed the bacons van :cry:
    Wish we had a bacon van, all we get round here is a poxy ice cream van.

Morning Mutants,

Good day at Bedgebury yesterday, 2 laps of the singletrack, a few goes on the dirt jumps and a sausage bacon and onion butty for lunch. And avoided the downpour that started just as I was packing up to leave, sometimes the luck is just with you.

Apart from that I'm drinking coffee and arranging more meeting with recruitment types.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • welshkev
    Turns out number 2 has got his way and I've just had a call from head office telling me to go and buy the required tools to go and do the work that isn't my job!!!!! Grrrrrrrr I'm really farked off now
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,549
    welshkev wrote:
    Turns out number 2 has got his way and I've just had a call from head office telling me to go and buy the required tools to go and do the work that isn't my job!!!!! Grrrrrrrr I'm really farked off now
    Can't you ham it up a bit with your shoulder and pretend to be a bit of a cripple? :D

Sounds like the Crud is turning into the 'shoulder spaz' forum - that's me, you and Foxc all farked.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    welshkev wrote:

Not as good as the email I had from a senior employee at the local council this morning explaining why he couldn't use a ruler when drawing a line as it wasn't his job.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    meh,

Want go DHing... I don't want to work ever :(

That is all.
  • Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    Bonjour Maggots,

Today will be a day of sloth, or sheer laziness.. it's overcast and I will spend my day playing Angry Birds on my €1 Galaxy Tab and browsing the Interwebz on my horribly overpriced, all aluminium, non Windoze laptop effort.
    Missus is at work at the European court of Human Rights, probably partaking is some lame assed Euro decision that totally contradicts every form of common sense. After all, that's what the EU and ECHR are all about, right?

Wishing you all a bacon filled day..
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    morning you special lovers,

so minion that led the p1ss taking after i was late yesterday rolled in an hour late this morning, how pleased was I?
    took one of the other minions to A&E after he went over on his ankle, grabbed a full english while waiting, happy days, have now stacked for the day which means more clearing of shoot and a tip run! Ho Hum!

Anyone know how much Raymondavalon paid for his Galaxy Tab?

Hope all shoulders are fixed double quick, bacons does help the healing process, its a scientific fact?
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Bonjour Maggots,

Today will be a day of sloth, or sheer laziness.. it's overcast and I will spend my day playing Angry Birds on my €1 Galaxy Tab and browsing the Interwebz on my horribly overpriced, all aluminium, non Windoze laptop effort.
    Missus is at work at the European court of Human Rights, probably partaking is some lame assed Euro decision that totally contradicts every form of common sense. After all, that's what the EU and ECHR are all about, right?

Wishing you all a bacon filled day..

I hope you punish her every day she comes home :p
  • castlelad
    castlelad Posts: 414
    Good afternoon/evening ladies and gentlemen of this crudcatcher world,

Day started at 5;55 am with a nasty,wet,cold and long ride home in the fecking SNOW :shock: but for some strange reason it turned out to be coooooollllllllll dude ! Anyhow mrs had more calls from solicitors,insurance co, hire car co, and app the young tyke hasn't reported the crash to his insurance( feeling the need to show him a ditch :evil: ), and to top it off mrs has found my secret delivery from muckynutz... :roll: anyhow downwards to work in an 1hr, not planning on pulling my weight tonight..... :wink:
  • MountainMonster
    MountainMonster Posts: 7,423
    Afternoon all, finally off work. I've been in since 7 this morning plugging away at powerpoints and various small tasks, and am very happy to be home! Off to the Cinema soon, hopefully Dark Shadows is good! Afterwards, if the popcorn hasn't left me feeling crappy, down to the gym finally.

Enjoy your evening guys!
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Rudely awaken at 3am by little boo no.2 wanting a cuddle.
    Got back to sleep to be rudely awoken at 5am by little boo no.1s apnea alarm. He's only 90cm tall in a bed that 200cm x 90cm, apnea pad is about 30cm² so he can wriggle away from it.
    No point going back to sleep.
    Day of sleepy meh and travelling from site to site.
    Banana soreen helped for a bit.
    Evening of meh to look forward to.
    Wonder if I can convince mrs boo I need to ride my bike for a couple of hours until dark o'clock. Probably not.
    Roll on tomorrow for more meh.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • welshkev
    castlelad wrote:
    ! Anyhow mrs had more calls from solicitors,insurance co, hire car co, and app the young tyke hasn't reported the crash to his insurance( feeling the need to show him a ditch :evil: ),:

this happened to my gf, a lad crashed into her car outside our house and drove off. luckily our nextdoor neighbour got his number plate and called the police - so not only did he crash into the car and leave the scene, he then didn't report the accident to his insurers after he was caught!! and to make things worse before he did report it a lorry crashed into my gf and wrote the car off so the little shite got away with it aswell :evil:
  • YeehaaMcgee
    YeehaaMcgee Posts: 5,740
    Fekkin nightmare of a day today, a crapload of technical "issues" all at the same time. And some of them so far unsolvable. Oh great :/
    Oh, and it appears there's a 25-mph wind outside, right into my face for the whole ride home.