We caught us a bike theif!

ricardo_smooth
ricardo_smooth Posts: 1,281
edited May 2012 in Your pics and vids
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypf2paN1acY

We managed to catch a lowlife making off with one of our member's bikes at Cannock Chase. Needless to say, he didn't get very far with us in pursuit! Next step, court!

Bikers 1 Thief 0

Comments

• sanchez89
    sanchez89 Posts: 567
    superb. shame you didnt give him something to remember you by.
    2011 KHS Full Susser Carbon 29er Race Build
    Clank wrote:
    M'eh, I might just go back to zapping it with frikken lay-zur beeeems. And sharks.
  • stubs
    stubs Posts: 5,001
    If we had caught him he might accidentally have banged into a tree a few times first.
    Fig rolls: proof that god loves cyclists and that she wants us to do another lap
  • RevellRider
    RevellRider Posts: 1,794
    Shame this isn't the crud catcher or I'd suggest ditch, head backwards
  • steelie600
    steelie600 Posts: 519
    Just suggest it anyways revell!! Id have snapped his spine!
    Idiot ^^^^^^^^^

Ralph
  • ricardo_smooth
    We refrained not knowing what kind of officer we would get dealing with it....we regret our restraint now! At least we know this scrote is in court for his actions!
  • dan shard
    dan shard Posts: 722
    That vid made me happy..just hope he gets what he deserves and not just a slapped wrist. Great music too :)
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Hands chopped off...

It works.
  • DodgeT
    DodgeT Posts: 2,255
    Nice one ! So, what exactly happened, grabbed a propped up bike, taking it off car, outside shop etc??

You did right though holding back, otherwise the little sh1t would of sued your asses and probably had all of your bikes. If your going to do it, crudcatcher method, ditch, head, backwards, never to be seen again :)
  • ricardo_smooth
    Yeah the bike was leant agains a fence all on 6metres from where we were sat (amongst the other 20 bikes out with us). He picked it up and began to pedal off. That was his big mistake as we were straight on his behind and he didn't get far. He is in court on the 23rd. Once the case is closed, his full name will be disclosed to all that read this thread! He pleaded guilty during interview, so I can't see there being any need for a full court trial.
  • DodgeT
    DodgeT Posts: 2,255
    Cheeky barsteward!! Just got to hope he actually gets a bit of justice served, fingers crossed but breath not held.
    Nice one on catching him though, if nothing else it'll spoil his week and he'll feel like a right pr1ck :)
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    I maintain we are way to soft on thieves in this country. Chop his hands off, that will stop him stealing again.