Forum home Road cycling forum Road buying advice

mini pump with hose and T-handle?

jomojjomoj Posts: 777
edited May 2012 in Road buying advice

does anyone make a mini / midi pump which has a hose (like lezyne) and a fold out T handle (like blackburn) ? I have a blackburn airstick with said handle type and find it's great for getting the last few pumps in but with the addition of a flexible hose, would be spot on.

Any recommendations appreciated


  • Gary DGary D Posts: 431
    Do you mean one like this:

    Topeak do a whole range in this configuration.

    I have no experience of using one, but from what I can recall, they get pretty good user reviews on the Forums.

    Oh and I feel like I've been raped by an Orangutan :shock: And I've got legs like Girders :lol:
  • sungodsungod Posts: 16,060
    the lezyne road drive pumps have the hose, and as they do about 0.5 psi per stroke (the medium version) are easy to get to full pressure... ... -abs-pump/ can also get an alternate hose with a built-in pressure gauge

    if you really want a t-handle, they also do one that's like a mini track pump, it even has a flip-out foot, it does go ok in a jersey pocket as it's still fairly light, but unless you really can't muster the oomph to use the road drive it's not needed... ... ith-gauge/
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • jomojjomoj Posts: 777
    thanks for the suggestions. I'm leaning towards the lezyne pump as the topeak ones look a bit heavy duty for what I need. The lack of a T-handle isn't a killer, I just thought it would be the best of both worlds in one small pump
  • Dales1Dales1 Posts: 46
    I've got a Road Morph. It's not heavy (208g plus 18g for the mount), and it's really well designed and made. A T-handle (well an L-handle really) and a flip-out foot, and it sure gets good pressure in with ease.

Sign In or Register to comment.