Angry woman

2»

Comments

• Jay dubbleU
    Jay dubbleU Posts: 3,159
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Looking at Kieran's link the bloke was obviously deliberately riding slowly to stop hunt saboteurs interfering with the hunt. He's riding at walking pace in the middle of a single track road. It took quite some time before they reacted. Many drivers I've come across would have run him over well before that. Feelings beween hunts and saboteurs do tend to run rather high. The fact that the bloke reported it but gave false details is a fairly clear admission that he wasn't exactly an innocent party.
    Yes I was joking in my earlier posts.

Actually it was the woman who reported an assault but gave false details. Actually I know a few locals round here who ride in wellies at walking pace.
  • mtb-idle
    mtb-idle Posts: 2,179
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Looking at Kieran's link the bloke was obviously deliberately riding slowly to stop hunt saboteurs interfering with the hunt. He's riding at walking pace in the middle of a single track road. It took quite some time before they reacted. Many drivers I've come across would have run him over well before that. Feelings between hunts and saboteurs do tend to run rather high. The fact that the bloke reported it but gave false details is a fairly clear admission that he wasn't exactly an innocent party.
    Yes I was joking in my earlier posts.

From what i have read I agree that it does seem to be that she is a hunt 'saboteur' or disruptor and he is pro-hunting.

In which case it's quite amusing and a tad ironic that he is disrupting her in this instance and she really doesn't like it and gets all punchy and kicky.

No excuse for attacking someone like that even if it is ineffective.

The comments on youtube are funny, vicious, misogynistic, anti-bike and just plain weird all rolled into one. There's a lot of wrong'uns out there people.
    FCN = 4
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,770
    Actually it was the woman who reported an assault but gave false details. Actually I know a few locals round here who ride in wellies at walking pace.
    Yes, you're right. Just decided not to let the truth get in the way of my point of view. Why would the attacker file a report?
  • mtb-idle
    the longer version of the video
    FCN = 4
  • Kieran_Burns
    Kieran_Burns Posts: 9,757
    MTB-Idle wrote:

Keep up at the back :P I posted that back on post 4 8)
    Chunky Cyclists need your love too! :-)
    2009 Specialized Tricross Sport
    2011 Trek Madone 4.5
    2012 Felt F65X
    Proud CX Pervert and quiet roadie. 12 mile commuter
  • Jay dubbleU
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Yes, you're right. Just decided not to let the truth get in the way of my point of view. Why would the attacker file a report?

I understand - after all its one of the great traditions of journalism (allegedly) :wink:
  • mtb-idle
    MTB-Idle wrote:

Keep up at the back :P I posted that back on post 4 8)

Mleh! ;)
    FCN = 4
  • silentman
    silentman Posts: 7
    That feisty, little filly needs to be taken into the hay loft and to have a little respect spanked into her tight, round - um...
    +1 :lol:
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    If I had somebody riding up my arse on a narrow lane, I'd stay in the middle too. When I found a place to pull in safely I would - but just riding at the edge is not safe if they try and overtake, they should treat you as a car.
  • Kieran_Burns
    Kieran_Burns Posts: 9,757
    supersonic wrote:
    If I had somebody riding up my ars* on a narrow lane, I'd stay in the middle too. When I found a place to pull in safely I would - but just riding at the edge is not safe if they try and overtake, they should treat you as a car.

You're only saying that 'cos you want some bouncy, tight-buttocked MILF to give you a damn' good seeing to! :lol:
    Chunky Cyclists need your love too! :-)
    2009 Specialized Tricross Sport
    2011 Trek Madone 4.5
    2012 Felt F65X
    Proud CX Pervert and quiet roadie. 12 mile commuter
  • redvee
    redvee Posts: 11,922
    The fiesty filly has been named as Emily Marsh

emily-marsh.jpg

http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/news/arti ... e-hit.html
    I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.
  • DrLex
    DrLex Posts: 2,142
    And for those not willing to click through to the Mail, Foxy lady...
  • Jay dubbleU
    Convenient that from a personal publicity point of view - or am I just being cynical?
  • jds_1981
    jds_1981 Posts: 1,858
    ‘The swinging him round by his bike wheel still kills me. And lifting the frame up hard into his nuts...satisfying!!!!!,’ she wrote.

Sounds like a well brought up young lady....
    FCN 9 || FCN 5