sunday morning why am i awake thread

VWsurfbum
VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
edited May 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Morning retardees of the crud.

In bed still awake listening to the offspring destroy the house and wifey snoring:roll:

Today ill be taking a load of beginners out around the local trails and teaching how to make excuses.

Then its to watch the joke grid on the F1 in peace as the family will be at the outlaws. :D

Anywhooo onwards to coffeees
Kazza the Tranny
Now for sale Fatty

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,869
    Meh

Chances of record time in today's 10k race are zero as feel beel par. It's times like this I am glad to have kids as without, I would pick up as many sickness bugs :(

Other than the race, today will involve outlaws, f1 and some study
  • Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    Greetings Maggots,

Today I am doing a 20KM ride on my VelHop rental, 3 speed, shaft driven, basket bearing, fender fitted, saddle sore, commuter, BSO effort..
    Apparently the weather is good so the girlfriend and her buddies cycle every Sunday in summer
    Now I'd kill for a 456 with lock out forks for this ride.. but I guess my VelHop will have to do

velhop--5-.jpg

Aaargh!
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Revision.

Meh.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,497
    velhop--5-.jpg

Aaargh!
    Raymond, that's even worse than I imagined - it's going to be impossible not to look like a bellend riding that :) You can always pretend to be French I suppose.

Morning Missing Links,

Got to mow the lawn today while it's still dry and while the grass is short enough not to get lost in. Will try to catch some F1 then am going out biking with junior, so cue lots easy of woodland paths and whining :roll: At least there's Bedgebury tomorrow. Then will catch up on the footy later.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Stuck at home all day with the kids so today will be split between looking after them and trolling the internets.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • ol\'gregg
    ol\'gregg Posts: 612
    Just got in to work. really CBA to be here. finish at 5 then may have to sink a few welsh ales.
    gochel chan ddynion i mewn blew beisiau achos hwy cadernid bod eirth
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Afternoon Ladyboys!

Beautiful day here in Bury. Shame my bikes are in Leeds :roll:
    Had a great meal last night cooked my friend. Garlic Mushroom (big mushrooms!) then salmon wrapped in bacon (I may have to marry her) and then cake. Mmmm Alcohol was consumed as well, of course.
    Today, not much different than other Sunday's I'm guessing. Back to work in the morning, which hangs over my head like a lead weight *sigh*

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • cat_with_no_tail
    cat_with_no_tail Posts: 12,981
    shaft !

That's like my obvious that is.

Afternoon homos. Just been out for a great, if not slightly windy ride. Just finished cutting the grass, so now sat down with a cuppa, trying to figure out how this Strava boIIocks works and seeing if I can set up a sort of private gravity enduro challenge for me and some mates from work.

Mac 'n' cheese for tea. Om nom nom.
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Just back from a ride with Welshkev, NM and Welshkevinlaw feel pretty good too. I need to improve my technical ability in great amounts, I ride like a vicar riding into the village, but quite pleased with how fit I am, I think the others remarked that I was well fit too ;)

Good fun though. Now time to go for coffee and cheesecake as Mrs g has boogered off or with mommy Mrs g for lunch leaving me to fend for myself. This means I shall be eating cakes and cakes
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • cat_with_no_tail
    cat_with_no_tail Posts: 12,981
    Gazlar wrote:
    This means I shall be eating cakes and cakes

fnarr
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Gazlar wrote:
    This means I shall be eating cakes and cakes

fnarr

I've saved you the end of my cream horn
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • xmadxmoex
    xmadxmoex Posts: 135
    Had a great meal last night cooked my friend.

Oh dear!

Evening Crudders, back at work for night shift #2. had a good day today.. slept till 12 then got up cleaned the house and made pudding for our dinner. very domesticated day.

Chicken & leek pie with mash, followed by rhubarb and apple crumble, all home made too..

Bring on the 4 days of no work.. though as its meant to be raining will probably tear my hair out by the end of it
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    xmadxmoex wrote:
    Had a great meal last night cooked my friend.

Oh dear!
    :lol: Missed a couple of words out of there me thinks.

She is quite tasty though ;)
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro