NOOOooooooo

mattshrops
mattshrops Posts: 1,134
edited May 2012 in The bottom bracket
so there we were- me, shania twain, felicity kendall(magicly transformed back to herself of 30 years ago) and a couple of girls from my (distant) past. The sun was shining we were all laughing(dont know what at). Strangely felicity was wearing a big wooly jumper and wellies but was going well(must be some power to weight ratio). Then we get to a big hill the girls are still chatting and laughing as the climb begins, i'm starting to have to dig deep as the girls begin to pull away from me. The harder i try the more effortlessy they increase the gap. Theres dappled sunlight thro the trees and lots of girlish laughter, my face is burning and i'm properly getting dropped now.....
Death or Glory- Just another Story

Comments

• Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    and with that he returns to his cell - sitting in the corner - rocking gently back and forth - humming. :D
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • mattshrops
    mattshrops Posts: 1,134
    When the suns out they let me sit in the courtyard. Although it gets hot in this hessian smock so i shelter under the statue of lenin.
    Death or Glory- Just another Story
  • freddiegrubb
    freddiegrubb Posts: 448
    Was there any mould on the bread when you made the toast this morning?.
  • Wirral_paul
    Wirral_paul Posts: 2,476
    Comes to something when you're still getting dropped........even in your wildest fantasy. :lol:

Now take your medication and sit quietly and watch the Giro please Matt. 8)