Who are the best cyclists to follow on Twitter?

KHodge
KHodge Posts: 27
edited May 2012 in The bottom bracket
Actually, they don't have to be cyclists, they could be bike bloggers, manufacturers or just anyone who makes interesting and/or amusing comments on Twitter or Facebook that are vaguely related to cycling. Cav is always good for 'heart on your sleeve' type of twitter rants. Any others?

Comments

• nickwill
    nickwill Posts: 2,735
    edited May 2012
    Jens Voigt is entertaining, and Jonathan Vaughters And David Miller usually have some interesting things to say.
  • napoleond
    napoleond Posts: 5,992
    Cath Wiggins and Jonathan Vaughters are good. Fabian Cancellara is tops as he has his own 'Fabianese' Language loosely based around English.
    Insta: ATEnduranceCoaching
    ABCC Cycling Coach
  • islwyn
    islwyn Posts: 650
    Adam Blythe, Geraint Thomas & Alex Dowsett are great for ladish entertaining banter.
  • Tricycleboy
    Tricycleboy Posts: 373
    Don't bother with Cav- 2 days of mundane drivel made me unfollow him pretty sharpish. You can definitely tweet too much.
  • APIII
    APIII Posts: 2,010
    @michaelibarry, though he mainly tweets links to his (excellent) blog
    @twmp, Brian Palmer from Thewashingmachinepost.
  • kev77
    kev77 Posts: 433
    The best of the best is UCI_Overlord, Not Pat McQuaid, tweets like a nutter!

I follow alot of the pro's and TBH it is dutch and italians who tweet the most, Cav, Brad and co do not tweet that much sense. As Alex has said Cath Wiggins is a good one and also Vaughters.
  • rozzer32
    rozzer32 Posts: 3,920
    +1 for UCI_Overlord

Adam Hansen is good as well, normal taking the pi** out of his team mates and general banter.

Adam Hansens tweet from yesterday:

This was the song that was going through my head during Stage 6 of the Giro today on the climbs.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsYJyVEUaC4
    ***** Pro Tour Pundit Champion 2020, 2018, 2017 & 2011 *****